for Freedom's Neverland

10/2/2020 c6 sarge1130
LOL! I think I forgot this story so maybe I had to back read the previous chapters. Still, thank you for the update . Nice to have you back . Please stay safe always .
6/11/2018 c5 sarge1130
I think this tells that no matter how you hide the smoke, it will still find a way to get out. No matter how good is the place, there is still dirt hidden among the walls. I am so intrigued about Law's past here. Will wait for the next update :D.
6/11/2018 c4 sarge1130
Now this chapter perks my interest even more. Hunter's advice is quite creepy, it makes me think that the orphanage is being used to hide someone's darker purpose. I'm anticipating too for more SaboLaw interactions.
6/11/2018 c3 sarge1130
Like this chapter :). Quite interesting that Law is somehow trusted with responsibilities compared with other children even though he is labeled as one of the troublesome bunch. Is he one of the older boys in the orphanage or is he one of the children that Sister Ada is talking about?
Like it that you had retained Sabo's snarky attitude. Also, I like it how he put a D in his name, too. It makes me side along with his brothers instead on his noble heritage.
6/11/2018 c2 sarge1130
I like the idea of Sabo meeting Dragon in the future. That will make it more exciting. Dantez's character is so mysterious and I like the small talk he had with Sabo.
I think I like child Law version more. It will make a cute scene if the child Law is in argument with an older Sabo. It was like he was trying to stay tough and look dangerous, which makes Law even cuter. However, I still accept the idea of older Law :).
6/11/2018 c1 sarge1130
This is quite interesting. It's quite seldom reading stories involving Law and Sabo and I'm curious to know how they will interact.
3/2/2015 c4 Hdso
Please update I've been waiting really long.
1/15/2015 c4 Nightrose1
Please keep writing this when you have free time.
12/19/2014 c4 15alegra77
I love your story and I sabo law are my favorite characters in one piece, your upgrade will wait anxiously XD
11/14/2014 c4 110th Squad 3rd Seat
I'm happy Sabo is alive as well, sorry your rl is so busy.
10/31/2013 c3 22azab
I loved it a lot ;)
10/15/2013 c3 110th Squad 3rd Seat
I'm fangirling, hard.
10/14/2013 c3 55Anjelle
So this fic is awesome so far :D I'm really curious to see how things go at the orphanage for Sabo and whether or not he and Law will eventually get along. Thanks for the awesome story and I'll patiently await the next!
5/7/2013 c2 12jenkin
Lol! I'm curious to how this will work out please continue.
3/19/2013 c2 22azab
I loved it a lot and am glad u finally updated
20 Page 1 2 Next »