for The Grimm Grimmoire

2/6/2021 c3 18YamiYugiYuki
I was once again reduced to very loud SQUEAKING. Gods your writing is hilarious and likely to make me crack a rib or incidentally my collarbone from laugh so hard I can barely bresth shile trying to muffle the mention very high pitched squeaking
5/26/2018 c23 YamiYugiYuki
Oh please continue. I can’t wait to find out what happens next
5/26/2018 c22 YamiYugiYuki
-high pitched laughter muffled in pillow- i lost when I got to the song. What’s Danny’s lasy name cause the only other Segbast is the one in the curius trup
5/26/2018 c13 YamiYugiYuki
-laughs so hard chest starts hurting and having trouble breathing- I lost it when the tree fell on Renard, dear god that -start laughing thinking about Renard walking up to Monroe- was too funny. My ribs and hest is hurting from laughing so much. Well done.
2/11/2018 c10 brushbrightly
If you aim was ever to cheer up someone who really needed cheering up, you have done it.
8/2/2017 c18 1GreenGoth
***GASPING***HELPLESSLY***HAVE MERCY!

But, no, please-keep these coming!
8/1/2017 c15 GreenGoth
No ideas how to even begin...OMG, I'M the one howling over this one. "Stay away from red...scrape the flat cello..." Still trying to breathe again after laughing so much at this one!
8/1/2017 c10 GreenGoth
Taxidermists...foxy ladies calendar...and then the Tabasco trick? Even the most weider of weider Blutbaden would have to seek revenge for all that!
8/1/2017 c9 GreenGoth
Love your rendition of Bud...assertiveness therapy indeed! And Barry's attitude at the beginning, resentfully doing his community service. The way this whole crazy thing cascades had me grinning like a Cheshire Cat all the way through, and I did NOT see the Barry/Bud "support team" coming at the end! Love it!
8/1/2017 c8 GreenGoth
LOVED the florid (and weather-themed) family relationship descriptions, the shooting-range lingo bathroom warnings and software wrangles! If only I could get away with this kind of thing in my own office environment... Great good fun!
8/1/2017 c7 GreenGoth
Spluttering helplessly here! Love Hank's reactions, and Nick's steps for revenge...
8/1/2017 c6 GreenGoth
I literally have tears streaming from laughing out loud...also hate autocorrect for these very reasons, though never as entertaining as these!
8/1/2017 c3 GreenGoth
I'm gasping with laughter as I write to thank you for this one! Beware of eisbibers bearing gifts, indeed!
7/24/2017 c1 ganymede88
Loved this! So funny! I hope you keep writing these fanfics!
5/12/2015 c18 Guest
lungs hurt. laughing too hard. thanks!
340 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »