for Loved

1/9/2014 c1 13Spottedmask77
I can proudly say that this brought tears to my eyes.
Sequel? PRETTY PLEASE? WITH LOTS OF LOVE ON TOP?
2/26/2013 c1 15Selia
Oh my..this is just awesome! Thank you for writing this! It's pretty much how I see Francis and..it's just so sad D: I really think Francis is someone who can see all the lovely things in another person/nation.

Great story! :)
1/22/2013 c1 Guest
So lovely :')
12/18/2012 c1 2Loserlicious
This. Was. Beautiful. It made me hurt in the most glorious way... You are fantastic. Never stop writing. Please.
12/11/2012 c1 Guest
SINCE I'm not technically aloud on the internet past ten and my mom would find out-

Amg. That was just like...so..poor France. And poo on Spain and Prussia and Austria and England for making assumptions.
Other than that; you are a good writer :) I don't have good motivation for..anything I do. I'm always so happy to see people who post stuff they write, and finish multi-chapter fics. (But augh, now I'm rambling.)
-Canada's admin
12/1/2012 c1 Teacups and Rainy Days
Thank you! Finally, someone displays France in a way that ACTUALLY fits him! Yes, he is a flirt and would give Captain Jack Harkness a run for his money in a man-whore contest. But, he is the country of LOVE. I don't think he would throw himself out there unless he truly cares for them. And he wouldn't RAPE someone to show his love!(Which it clearly states in the anime but people seem to forget.) You did a really great job on portraying France's more broken, sensitive side.
11/30/2012 c1 31frukforever
...Oh my god. Finally someone sees France in the way I see him! :o I mean, usually people picture France as a pervert, but I've always thought that he loves everyone he has a relationship with!
This was awesome and so fucking beautiful.
11/27/2012 c1 reader
continue? :)
11/27/2012 c1 15Dragonmorph
I like how it shows a different perspective of France to show he does have a heart for anyone outside the bedroom because France is supposedly the personification of passionate love (head-canon; though I mean love in general too :'3).
11/27/2012 c1 Blackrose
I liked should write more stories.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service