for Morning Star

7/1/2013 c9 2wg12290
LOVE IT! was a while since i seen your fic's... was kinda sad without them! keep up the awesome work! :D
3/10/2013 c8 wg12290
well done, my spine is waiting for next update :P
3/10/2013 c8 DustyLightning
Oh bullocks, I forgot to review the last chapter *facepalm*

Gonna keep this brief as I don't really want to wait any longer to read your other story. Good job, I liked it.
3/5/2013 c5 Romani Pheonix
This ruined MLP Pegisi for my though, dem pegisi flyin with they junk. And in this story it's a moment of rainbow you crazy. Girl you crazy. But this is quite the interesting concept with well developed storyline and an experienced and (excusse me) quite talented writer. I look foward to more.
2/28/2013 c7 wg12290
i love this story so much but i freakin killing myself soon if the chrysalis story isn't updated soon :((( that one is so epic...

/i am not killing myself tho, its so unnecessary.
2/27/2013 c7 1zsd brony
i know naout love the desier and all and you exspalend it well beond what i thout i could in writen words not less yuo con tinue to surprise me still i might add vega revelation was so oveas he shold have the easy button next too him thou what song do you think shoould had played then and vegas please be nice too shyshy for me she's like my sister in some ways
2/19/2013 c6 DustyLightning
That might not be a bad idea actually. An extra six hours of free time to add onto my ten seconds would certainly help. *derp* On a serious note, I'll start writing right now if you insist.

This was an enjoyable read for me, particularly after a long ponyless (sp?) day like today. Interesting that the changelings were also made by Luna as well. It only makes me wish even more that she had a bigger role in the canterlot wedding. That would make this situation a bit more interesting, for sure.

I don't know why people seem to think Changelings are incapable of speech. True that these facts differ from ponyverse to ponyverse, (once more, sp?) but I distinctly remember hearing a group of changelings say "They're changelings, remember?" After Twilight said it.

That said, the changeling scene went off quite well. Even if I was a decent writer, I wouldn't have been able to do it better myself :P

The part about the bird was also well played, although it did clash a bit with my views on how wildlife truly is. Not that it matters of course. After all, it's quite interesting to see how others perceive these things.

That's pretty much all I have to say for now. I'll try and tune down my use on the word "Interesting" in the future. I doubt that you care much about it, but that word has been typed out WAY too many times in my life. Certainly more than it should have been by anyone my age at least :P
2/19/2013 c6 6Alya Spruce
I know you updated that one. Read it already. This chapter was great! Seems like Vega is realizing his feelings for FS. Kind of.
1/6/2013 c5 1zsd brony
lucky dog not only you are on realy good tearms with fluttershy but you basicly got rainbowdask to touch your wing thou i dont reconmend trying that again so lets see how things p.s. im back alot of things pop us so i was unable to keep reading
1/1/2013 c5 2wg12290
sickly good! love this i can really see in front of me what is happening. so great job man!
12/21/2012 c5 Oggeleet
Yay update!
..I want moar, can i haz? :(

(This is AWESOME)
12/20/2012 c5 Geefriend
Great chapter. How long is Vega in Ponyville though? I mean, he's in there, and Fluttershy seems to already have feelings about him, in what? Two days? I like how fast he's adapting. He even uses sonepony in his thoughts. I like how you brought in that typical "Wingboner" :D. All in all, amazing story far. I'd likr to say more, but it's already 4 am. How long does it take you to write a chapter?
12/20/2012 c5 DustyLightning
Nice description on how pegasi wings work. Quite informative, I thought and sounds like it's accurate enough.

The story seems to be progressing nicely as of now.

Can't say too much (or anything, really) as I'm in the middle of class now, but I liked this chapter.
12/19/2012 c5 6Alya Spruce
Aaaaawwwwwwwwww! When are you gonna update Avatars? It's just been a while. I miss it.
12/10/2012 c4 1zsd brony
flutter i know you be his best freind out of allof them just make shuree to thank him and dude nice second impretion to a mares i hope you advoided the wings too there varry sensitive and good lluck
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »