for More Than Blood

3/10/2020 c6 4Steve-Arkarian
You say: Charles' solution to being able to reach Erik will be explained later. I want to save that bit for later. But the story is listed as complete. Was there a sequel or something?
9/4/2019 c2 andjelija.nenic
4/8/2019 c6 Victoria Walker
Oh come on now! What happens next?! What happens next?! You cant just leave it there! Will he ever return?! Will he ever return his feelings!? Does harry and Scott fall in love?! Will Scott ever get his glasses?! Oh PLEASE do so update VERY soon!
6/11/2018 c6 4Mashrose
WILL it be 'explained later'? DOESN'T SEEM LIKE IT!
1/15/2018 c6 reyesrachel805
Has abandonado el fanfic o se lo has dado a alguien mas para que lo vontinue?
11/23/2017 c1 3sortakindamaybeperhaps
It has been more that 3 years and u still haven’t explained charles’ solution to us yet
10/1/2016 c6 CockByteHuntress
Oh god it has been 3 years since this was updated! I like it! I want to know what happens to this little family group.
7/11/2016 c1 camicarr9921
OMG No! Please don't tell me this is abandoned! I love this story so much! I didn't check to see the updated date until the last chapter! Please keep writing! This is such an amazing idea, I love it so much! Please please please please please! Keep going!
8/20/2015 c6 myriam
Well your story was definitely in my top 10 until I saw the last date at wich it was updated... Then I just wanted to run around crying out WHY? in the loudest voice possible because you left us with a cliff hanger and a promise still unfullfilled.
2/1/2015 c1 Guest
I've actually read this a few times now, but I'm back because i had an idea.

While I agree with you about the Summers backstory, comics vs movies, if you keep Alex in the 'First Class' (maybe tweaked a bit so he wouldn't be so much older than Scott?) it opens a possibility.

If Hank can help invent a way for Havoc to control his powers, he can use that information to help Scott. Scott can only control his optic-blasts by closing his eyes, but Alex can mostly control his blasts already (at least enough to use it or not use it, most of the time). Alex would be able to help Hank test materials, which could eventually lead to the discovery of the 'ruby quartz' in Cyclops' iconic eyewear.

Even if Alex in this story ends up much more of a kid than the movies, to make him fit better with his brother, if he has his powers he can still help Hank help his brother.
Because no matter what the others try to tell him, Scott isn't going to be all that agreeable to testing things when he knows his optic-blasts can cut through very literally /everything/ except apparently Ruby Quartz (and probably a few other uncommon things that are too opaque to try and use as glasses).
Testing /that/ in the basement workshop without being able to prove it won't obliterate the walls/ceiling/foundation/etc first will probably have him thinking he'll cut the house in half or destroy the foundation, bringing it down on their heads. (and probably would, if they didn't already know what to coat the walls with so Havoc only singed them instead of wrecking them.)
2/1/2015 c6 Guest
*sighs*
Of course he ran.
Erik's got /issues/. (And we and Charles, already know this.)
1/17/2015 c6 Tristi Lynne
great story so far. please update soon
1/6/2015 c6 Nova99
I hope you haven't completely given up on this story... even though I saw the last time you updated was years ago... I really liked the story so far. It's killing me about Charles and Erik, not knowing what you planned to happen next.
7/8/2014 c6 2ArcanePracti-cat
I hope you are going to be continuing this soon. I'm interested in how it'll turn out! :D
Thanks for your work so far!
7/8/2014 c5 ArcanePracti-cat
:D Awww, haha, Harry... little kids, man, they say the darndest things. Hang in there, Erik... you know you like him too... xD
115 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »