for Wasteland

8/21/2015 c3 1eecobeo
Hope you write more chapters
7/31/2013 c3 11NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou
THIS IS SO AMAZING! I LOVE IT TO BITS!

Very well done! You write with amazing talent! This is such a deep story and I can't wait to see where you go with this, I'm sad there is only 3 chapters so far I can't wait for more I wanna read more right now!
3/3/2013 c3 JPandS
Yeah, its me again. I completely forgot to say that I also think Minako would be super pervy around Trowa and Quatre haha. I can already see it and Yes! Usagi/Duo is a go! That's going to be so great to read! And new uniform ideas are always fantastic! I myself can't do them because I am not that creative. Anyhow, sorry for reviewing again! Next time I will definitely make sure I said all I had to say in one so that I don't spam your review section XD So sorry, really! And keep up the great work!
3/3/2013 c3 JPandS
Oh my gawsh if you put Minako and Wufei together I would be so stoked (of course I don't assume this is supposed to cater to me lol but I'm just putting that out there XD). I read it once before and it was so great but you don't really see that pairing too often! So if you do choose that direction it would be SO interesting in deed.

I was intrigued by Minako's little scope of power there, being able to see connections between people that is. I've never seen that done before so I'm kind of geeking out about it right now. It's just so cool! I was however a bit sad that her thread didn't link to anyone else but there's still room for hope on that one *wink wink.

Hah, but I love the casual nature of this chapter. It is definitely a mood change and it was nice to see two familiar faces. Their dialogue was awesome and I like the interaction between them. Gavin is also quite an entertaining character. He made me laugh XD.

Anyhow, sorry to ramble on so much but I am excited to see what Minako and Ami will do next. This update was great, as always and I cannot wait to read more!

P.S. I was so surprised to see Minako and Ami. For some reason I had thought this would only have Usagi in it. (I don't know why I thought that XD) Nevertheless, I love this story even more now that I know the whole band is gonna be in it! Seriously can't wait until all is revealed!
2/26/2013 c3 6aquafina rain
i like what you're doing with ami and minako's relationship! it's so cute and it's so them hahaha minako would totally be the one to try to fluster ami just for the heck of it. i like your characterizations and i'm interested in what's going to happen.

as for brussels, yeah, i'm guilty as charged haha it's just like THE default preventers location. duo and usagi works well. and sometimes i swear quatre and trowa are more miracle romance-y than usagi and mamoru lmao so no complaints there.

hope to see an update soon! :)
1/28/2013 c2 18JPandS
This was a great update. Haven't been able to get to it until now due to time so unfortunately this review will have to be short...Anyhow, I feel so bad for Usagi still. You definitely have a gift with portraying emotion. It is especially more tragic just because Usagi is so good so having bad things happen to her make things seem so much worse. For this story, Duo would make a great counterpart. He's outgoing but still subject to his own tragic history. I'm already hoping that you'll continue with that idea! Alas, wonderful job. I can't wait for your next update!
12/28/2012 c2 321InactiveAccount123
You know, your story got me obsessed with Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon again. The weird part: Gundam Wing hasn't even made an appearence yet. But the detail you've put into everything makes me want more, you know?

Duo, huh? Yeah, he's pretty cheerful, but I'd much rather think of Quatre. He's nice too. But personally, I'd like Usagi to meet Hiiro. Don't get me wrong, it's your story and all, but as emotionless as Hiiro acts, he does care. I don't think he would have blown up that base if he'd known that girl and her dog was there..

Please update soon!
12/12/2012 c2 6Puffgirl1952 the 2nd
Update REAL SOON!
12/3/2012 c1 Becky
More please!
11/28/2012 c1 JPandS
I was so happy to see this at the top of the GW/SM fanfic page so of course I had to read :) Your descriptions are so vivid. I had a clear picture of what Usagi was seeing the entire time. I am extremely worried for her. Everything seems so dark and tough. Can't wait to read more from you. This start is truly haunting and makes me wonder what will happen next. Keep up the great work! Though I am saddened by Usagi's current predicament and the loss of her temporary comrades, I am excited that you've added to the GW/SM fandom! Yay! Furthermore, you're an awesome writer and I'm starting to ramble XD. I will be patiently waiting for the next installment!
11/28/2012 c1 Puffgirl1952 the 2nd
Scary but interesting; update REAL SOON, what happens next?!
11/28/2012 c1 3chibi moon baby
I love this fandom as well. This story sounds like its off to a great start. I hope you decide to continue it!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service