for Ranma, the Naive Succubus 01: Nabiki's Deal

12/1/2012 c4 Wordlurker
So, "Your Fanfiction" has died? Bummer, but at least you're reposting this goodie here, so it's all fine in the end. Also, the editing might not be major, but making a good thing better is not something you'll hear me speaking against.

As always, do keep up the good work!
11/30/2012 c3 1Artekha
-reads- its nice having an update 3 days in a row. look forward to more of it, and especially when you catch up to where you were
11/29/2012 c2 kitlau
"Well, I bet your sensei is willing to pound on you," Nabiki offered. "Kasumi just wrings her hands ineffectually. "So what about you?" She'd been doing most of the talking, after all. What was Ranma's life like? What did she like, what did she hate, what was her favorite color?

Okay, that's a strange quoting error.
I think you want:

"Well, I bet your sensei is willing to pound on you," Nabiki offered. "Kasumi just wrings her hands ineffectually. So what about you?" She'd been doing most of the talking, after all. What was Ranma's life like? What did she like, what did she hate, what was her favorite color?
11/29/2012 c2 Artekha
i was right, reviewing the chapters was a good idea for me, read all this already but still interesting , look forward to more of it so i can continue rereading
11/28/2012 c1 Artekha
Sorry to see you took the old copy down, however id love an update of when the ao3 invite goes through and a link. Basically a repeat but a refresher would be good anyhow. glad i saw this in the ranma section, look forward to updates and info on ao3
11/28/2012 c1 29Shadow-Kage-14
It's great these are back, but if you want to post the non-toned versions up try Mediaminer do and/or adult fan fiction dot n e t. You can also go to Tenhawks.

Great story by the way, hope you keep up the great work.
36 « Prev Page 1 .. 3