for Bonds of Blood

5/21/2020 c1 Bailey
Will there be more chapters?
11/29/2019 c2 2thomas lee the hedgehog
Please update
9/15/2019 c1 Guest
Absolutely fucking retarded
6/29/2017 c1 Guest
Reatartedly STUPID
6/2/2017 c1 4Azrael's Son
please update when you can its a wonderful story
5/15/2017 c2 Zela Night
Please update.
This is a really good story.
Why did you leave something so well written unfinished?
What is Voldomort up to?
12/26/2015 c1 ramunes
not at all very well written please update with more chapters
8/18/2015 c1 3Bloom Stella vampire firestar
Make more please
2/15/2015 c2 7Paxloria
Interesting story.

The dream didn't make any sence, except the last pArt, because of this missing "her".

I wish you'd continue this.
11/3/2014 c1 8WordSmyth
Her name is Akashia. With an I in between the H and the last A. And by the way, I vote Harry x Mizore for the pairing.
10/10/2014 c2 18Esrelda Snape
I don't normally read crossover's but this one is very good. I hope that you are able to update it soon. :)
12/29/2013 c2 1Toby860
So even though they will have a sibling relationship harry for all purposes is moka's slave
8/26/2013 c1 jj
get a beta reader
your use of past tense and present tense in the sam sentence and your lack of spatial awareness in your story are horrible, please get a beta reader
5/25/2013 c1 5Luke Dragneel
you did a good job of a opening story, the only problems I see are present and past tenses being used incorrectly. It is a fairly common mistake for people to make, so the best advise I can give you is to simply sound out how both the present tense of a word and then the past tense so that you can feel the subtle differences that will help you identify which would sound better to write down. that was originally what I used to do before it eventually became unnecessary, due to it eventually becoming instinctual. I use to not be able to read a proper novel let alone the works of Harry Potter series, the Dark Tower series, and other great works of literature that I can now read, albeit at a slower pace then normal. So you can do it if you set your mind to it.
5/4/2013 c2 1Sofie Eolas Holmes
Ooohhh... Looks promising :D
I like it so far, and would love to read more of it ;) So yeah... Please update! ;D
I hope you have a nice day :)
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »