for Mission 073-180

4/30/2017 c4 6DGtnsl
Oh my gosh, Heero! The goblins knew something was up when they probed him. Probably that he's actually a Muggle? And that currency exchange goblin kinda doesn't hate Heero now. Ah the experiences that come with working for a bureaucracy. Heero is nothing if not efficient. His attention to detail and (tediously) long report would probably endear him to the goblins (as much as a non-goblin can be endeared to goblins anyway).
This is so much fun to read. Heero's pulling the wool over most everybody's eyes. Good thing he's working the tourist angel. And that old woman wanted her bags enough to lie to the wizard at the gate entrance.
4/30/2017 c2 DGtnsl
Of course Heero would notice people fanishing into the blue! He can't see the Leaking Cauldron, but he knows /something/ is going on. Nice observations on the pedestrian foot traffic! The random appearing out of alleyways. The Wizarding World has noooo idea!
Nerd underground! Omg, that's hilairous. Heero's just like, "comics? not Preventer work" and checked out mentally. Pretty awesome. Comics are valuable today, but centuries from now? I can see it. (I'll be sure to save any comics I own so that a my descendants can be part of the nerd underground, heeheehee)
9/27/2016 c7 Mischief Tea
You win all my admiration not only for a well-developed and believable portrayal of Yuy (all too rare, as you yourself pointed out) but also an EXCELLENT take on what the future of Magical Britain could become in this universe. From the almost pathetically brief non-drug-smuggling case to the disappointing curry to wonderful Mrs. Eeylop. Everything was well thought out and absolutely entertaining. Thanks so much for sharing! This is going on the rec list without further delay and I'm off to check out your other writings!
2/21/2016 c6 fanfic2016
h
12/17/2015 c7 7Kaito Echizen
mmmm

Kaito is hungry want to eat
1/17/2015 c7 epifonia
This is a great story! Very unique, and so very Heero. :) Love it thanks for posting!
1/16/2015 c7 1Lw117149
Oh Oh Oh hehehe have heero get a letter from the granny with the owl that scared him lol (Cackle really;) ) oh have him bump into hmmm wufi and his distunt cousin Cho that just found Wufie so he is all confused and stuff add Heero in the know lol
1/16/2015 c6 Lw117149
oh I like that you mad it that he possible is her relative very nice I love that
1/8/2015 c2 snowecat
Comic books, who would have guessed?
12/10/2013 c7 ijskonijntje
Wow! This is really interesting and different compared to all the other HP and GW crossovers.
I'm going to read your other story and hope you will continue it for a while!
1/25/2013 c7 3Reishin Amara
...itmay actually work.
1/23/2013 c7 3TristaDin
I loved this, SO much! That was totally Heero, you've got him spot on! As I am a sucker for these kinda stories, I'd really like to see Heero essentially taken under Mrs. Eeylop's wing. At the very least while he learns about the wizarding world and its culture, but Heero taking over and living the rest of his life as an owl shop owner is a fantastic idea that I find myself in love with!
He should DEFINATELY meet Luna, they can go Nargle hunting together! I've always had this fantastic image in my head of Heero stalking down the halls of Hogwarts with his gun out and Luna by his side, completely in misson mode. If he met Hermione again she'd probably help him out, once she figured out who he was (figure she'd be up to date with muggle news).
Also, because I think it's fun, Duo should show up! Reading your story I had this ridiculous idea of Duo calling out to Heero on the street, and when Heero asked why he was there Duo replied, "I help the Goblins with all their new security measures. My job is essentially to see if I can break in and get back out." Or he could be doing work with orphans, whatever.
Gee, I think this is the longest review I've ever written! Sorry about the length, but this story was just so wonderful and fantastic and spot-on! I loved it, and can't wait for those one-shots!
1/17/2013 c7 Elspeth
Lovely moment when Heero handed over his resignation. I was kind of dreading his reporting on his discoveries to the Preventors. Thanks for a good read...
1/16/2013 c7 Guest
I like both the ideas you presented, checking in with Heero on the loose AND bringing in some familiar characters. What about the other GW pilots? I really liked his conversation with Trowa, it was a hoot. What about the other guys? And what about Harry? If any HP character has as great a propensity to overthink possible conspiracies as Heero, it would have to be Harry. Maybe he can accidentally get himself mixed up in Preventer business? Only who would be his Mrs Eeylop?
1/16/2013 c7 1perfidiouspink
Righteous! I like where it ended. Here is a one-shot idea: Malfoy needs a new owl... etc. Youre the story the teller lol
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »