for Tradition

Beautiful!
12/22/2012 c1 3trytryagain357
Sweeeeeeet
12/22/2012 c2 13wolfergirl
I love the ending, it's really sweet :)
12/21/2012 c2 Christy811
Aww too cute! The "happy first snow day grandma" got me!
12/21/2012 c2 12chasingwords
awwww pau that was sooo adorable. I'm tired so i had to reread parts to understand that it was Castle and Beckett's little girl but it's not your fault XDDD. Anyway i love love it.
12/21/2012 c2 zats
A great story of traditions that are dear to us. Loved it!
12/21/2012 c2 5eternity-at-dawn
This is absolutley adorable I loved it you should be proud of your writing it is amazing :)
12/21/2012 c2 131ifonly13
AHHHHH YOU ADDED TO IT! This is precious. Absolutely wonderful because of passing on traditions and it's just sweet and lovely and as;dflkansd;fa. I love it.
12/1/2012 c1 GuppyintheOcean
OK, I loved your story but...I thought you had set it up in the middle for a bit different ending and I really wanted that ending.

In case you are inclined to revise...

Happy First Snow Day is such a unique expression. After Castle takes Kate to the roof and shares with her, perhaps he says something like happy magical morning, beautiful. Then she, with tears in her eyes, gazes lovingly at Castle and barely whispers, "Happy first snow day Castle." Rather than a smile or the happiness she expected to see, Castle's face takes on a look of wide eyes and questioning as he is obviously racking his memory for where he heard (and still remembers) that unique expression from long long ago.

Turns out Castle was the man who bumped into Beckett on the street the day after she made Detective and caused her to notice the First Snow Day that year and hear her wish a Happy First snow Day aloud, even thought it was not to him specially that year. Lots of conversation and background to fill in but, if you choose to do a version 2, you have the idea.

OK, butting out now :-)
11/29/2012 c1 6melindaWRITER
This was so sweet, and so perfect. Thank you!
11/29/2012 c1 3ShotsyGirl
Aw! First snow. So sweet. We have our first sticking snow this week. That's always the marker for me. Happy first snow, Pau!
11/29/2012 c1 90seilleanmor
PAU WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS OUCH AAAAAAAA ALL THE PAIN IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION HATE HATE HATE (LOVE WITH THE BURNING PASSION OF A MILLION SUNS)

i just have a lot of Johanna feels.
11/29/2012 c1 17ShannonJethroGideonCastleSnape
adorably sweet!
11/28/2012 c1 a.wells-mouse
So beautiful!
11/28/2012 c1 caskettstar
omg that was so beautiful and moving and asdfghjkl i loved it :D lol great job! keep writing :)
23 Page 1 2 Next »