for Crimes against humanity

7/4/2019 c22 Carlluigi Marcaida
Update?
10/1/2018 c22 16Dim95
you could update this story, you can also add the plot of Stargate SG-1 and Battlestar Galactica 2003, I want to see the reaction on extraterrestrial life.
4/12/2018 c1 Dim95
hola me gusta tu historia podrías retomarla, también puedes incorporar a la trama la franquicia Stargate y Battlestar Galactica 2003 a la historia
12/27/2017 c1 Rawrking
bash fic equals trash fic. Next thing you know, somehow evil overlord Dumbledore and his Weasley minions, plus nepotistic Konoha civilian council oligarchy make their way here.
6/4/2017 c22 Black Bible swinger
Nice story: good enough to put the movies to shame but please update it. I have been following this story quietly for over a year and still no updates I'm tired of being quiet, FOR THE LOVE OF SPOCK UPDATE THIS STORY OR ELSE ...!
12/10/2016 c16 The Onyx Reaper
Evan Deviant, He Should Burn In Hell And Be Flayed Alive For Eternity.
3/19/2016 c22 beatboxpanda
Loved the story is there going to be any more?
11/21/2015 c11 19book lover reader
Akasha and Soul Reapers are hypocrites especially Akasha. What did she think that the knowledge that over a hundred million humans were murdered just a year ago would go away. Soul Reapers just want their power back and that would mean destroying humanity which isn't gonna happen.
10/23/2015 c20 Guest
I hop the humans win because I get the feeling this magus association wants to rule everything by wiping out humans and monster alike no which side their on
10/23/2015 c19 Guest
the magus association may betray both humans and monsters so they can have earth to themselfs plus the monsters cannot make it where human are no longer a threat because in the end it will be the humans who may end up being heros agaist this magus assocation group
10/15/2015 c22 Guest
I hope this does not end where the human armys are wipe out
10/15/2015 c16 Guest
this is what happens in reality monsters cannot fight all the worlds military forces
2/11/2015 c22 Guest
good work, beautify written keep going
11/17/2014 c1 Chaosredshift
Read Humans Strike Back and am now up to ch16 of Crimes Against Humanity. Love it, other warhammer friends love it as well. We would have talks similar to the basis on how modern weapons could evolve to fit warhammer-esque setting, this is a group of Engineering students and one teacher degree. Story isn't perfect but love how you can covered using applied tech and firepower to counter a bunch of these animes. Was surprised you didn't make some Lightning Claws using Plasma Gassification Technology, it has been around since mid 80's I think. Reduces metal to slag and everything else into vapor. Summing this up with I saw your comment about 345rv5 a defence of your fics right there on his article in open comment. Hope to see more out of you :D
10/5/2014 c22 Guest
Sooo... this may be dead, but still I have a doubt, they may have different composition and all that, but, How do Arrancar compare to Fate's Servants? I mean, they are both powerful kinds of spirits but some servants have anti-fortress phantasms, compared to ceros...
271 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »