for The Curse of the Cat

10/1 c40 25Asarikou-chan
Oh! long time no review. I can't believe it's done. This story went too far and has an interesting end just like all your stories. I enjoyed it to the core _
Thank you so much for updating and writing such a great story. I feel sorry for Fuyuno just like Akito. Poor and crushed by bonds. Watching Fruit Basket season two which finished a week ago. This story enlightend the curse in a different way than the anime. An amazing way. It's nice to send something to you again, Akiza-chan :)
2/14/2014 c1 99The Light's Refrain
I read the manga for Fruits Basket a while ago, so when I noticed this I was intrigued :P

Love how you've done this so far. LOL to everyone's expected and unexpected reactions to Koji's transformation. Interesting that's he's the rat, though it does suit him. I can guess Koichi's the cat by the summary :P. Makes me wonder who else has the curse, and which animal they are. I don't recognize the "God's" name: is he an OC, or someone from Fruits Basket that I've forgotten? XD
2/10/2014 c21 Asarikou-chan
Glad that Katsuharu is relaizing his family's feelings finally. The car accident an effective wake up slap which is good. I wonder where he fits exactly in the story. A nice side-story though :)

Good job, Akiza-chan :)
1/16/2014 c20 25Asarikou-chan
Ooh, this story seems to give Katsuharu a bit of place. Interesting. I can feel his irritation and sadness because of how busy his family seem but it didn't seem that he pun effort to get closer to them.

Few months left for Kouichi then. I guess I should skim the previous chapters to know where am I. It has been a while since it was updated. Glad that it's back _
7/14/2013 c19 1starmacarons
Ahhhh! I must say, this I my favorite ongoing story of yours. Loved the update, especially the kouichi part:)
7/14/2013 c19 25Asarikou-chan
It's sweet to see Kouji having a normal conversation with his father. Didn't expect Kousei to be so glad that his son had friends. I mean he's the rat. He should stay away or maybe that's the family's head openion not him.

Kawaii . Jp's mother is so sweet. I hope they'd have a nice party. Doubt it thought :)

Hmmm Katsuharu seems to have some problems. A large family and everyone has his life. I can see why he is distant but he's his friend.
6/26/2013 c18 1starmacarons
I absolutely love your digimon fanfics! After inch finding this, I had to read it cause I loved kyo and yuki's relationship from fruits basket (nonromantic of course).
Hope u update soon!
6/25/2013 c18 25Asarikou-chan
Finally back.

That is Cute. So Kouji and his father had finally started to talk. Their conversation is so simple andnot that special but for them, it means a lot.

I am surprised at how easy Kouji managed to talk. Kousei's reaction at the end made me smile :) It's so good for them.

I am glad Kouichi is having some fun with the others. Hopefully, that would manage to change sth in his world.
6/24/2013 c16 Guest
Please no romance! Unless its takumi. But I still love this anyway.
6/24/2013 c17 Guest
I don't know whether to cheer them on or scream at them to not go at this point. No obvious spelling and punctuation mistakes, good job! Worrying about Katsuharu and Teppei though. Not sure whether to cry or give them a big hug... Please include them more.
4/9/2013 c15 Asarikou-chan
It must have been terriblly scary but knowing Zoe, she can recover from what happened and help Kouichi as well.

That reminded me of Kyo and the girl he used to play with*forgot her name* but she escaped then and didn't return immediately. Good job Zoe, you can do it!
4/9/2013 c15 majishan
that was unexpectedly cute...
3/16/2013 c14 Asarikou-chan
Haha. Yutaka is quite interesting. A parallel world XD

Hmmm, I wonder how will Zoe react if she got the explanation of the destiny that waits Kouichi. It is a matter of time after all. Unless something interesting happen :)
3/11/2013 c13 Asarikou-chan
*sigh* running out of backlogs isn't nice at all.

Yay! Tomoki and Yataka got screen time. That was nice if a bit short chapter. I feel sorry for Katsuharu though. Well, bullies aren't born like that yet I can't find a proper justification for that.

No twins in this chapter. Maybe they need a break :)
2/17/2013 c12 Asarikou-chan
Well, I understand the curse a little bit bitter now.

Zoe could be a great help in a way or another...only if he let her in...

Spring, huh? I wonder if anything would change by then...Ah, Spring starts in June...Isn't that summer. I thought Japan's weather is like us O_o

Anyways, Good job! I liked this chapter too...Was waiting for it since Friday.
25 Page 1 2 Next »