for The Curse of the Cat

2/8/2013 c11 25Asarikou-chan
WoW. It became so tense.

Zoe is really amazing. I wonder if anyone would manage to drag Kouji around to look for a cat. Aside from Takuya.

The cliffhanger in the end was exiting...even if it is not truly a cliffhanger. It is just how it looked for a minute. Suspense is nice. Thank goodness, Kouji is not acting like a jerk. I mean he doesn't seem like he hates the cat without even meeting him.

Regarding the last scene, I expected Kouji to be a bit shocked. You didn't show that. He simply repeated the other's name and acted as if that meant nothing. It may mean nothing but he had met him before so shouldn't he feel anything? He said " The one you and Tommy talk about..." but he had been the one that took him to the nurse before. Didn't he know the other's name at least...?

Poor Kouichi...

And I did enjoy the chapter. Thank you .
2/1/2013 c10 Asarikou-chan
I was waiting for this. Geeez, Kouichi's cover is blown. Well, it wasn't a surprise that Zoe was the one that found that out.

Ah, somehow it seemed as if Kouichi was enjoying himself this chapter. Ironically, Discovering his secret ruined the somewhat nice day. I wonder if the Sohmas will go after Zoe and erase the emeory of what happened. With Kouji around I doubt it.

And YEP, I am still reading .
1/19/2013 c8 Asarikou-chan
Yay! Zoe is here. Not that she wasn't before but it was nice to give her some light spot. I don't think pairing them together would end quite fine for Kouichi. And what worsen matters is that she is Kouji's friend and knows his secret.

Poor Kouichi. He suffers too much here. Unfortunately, the cat has to suffer...

I totally like it . Kitty symbol!
1/11/2013 c7 Asarikou-chan
It is getting nicely complicated.I see thaat Fuyuno is another vision of Akito. Maybe except toutring the rat.

Hmmm, so Teruo is here. Neat.

The sheep...somehow I can't remember who was she from the canon...

I wonder if staying at his aunt's house could bring a meeting with the rat. Ah, it would be nice to see Kouji's perspective regarding the New Year banquet.
12/24/2012 c4 Asarikou-chan
The more the story goes, the more I like it. It is getting really interesting. So all the major characters are mentioned and they met somehow even if they didn't exchange words.

The scene when Tomoko hugged her son, knowing that he will transfere reminded me with Taouro when she hugged Mumeji after he told his story. Well, it must be hard for her... or any mother but her reaction is far better than others.
12/19/2012 c3 43Kaito Lune
I really like how you pulled in Katsuharu and Teppei in this set of drabbles. I also love how you are working up a conversation between Tommy and Kouichi. Are you thinking about breaking the curse in this?
12/17/2012 c3 2MEAM-neko n.n
9.9 you stories never stop amazing me, it becomes an interesting story as it goes on and on, I had a feeling tommy would be with kouichi...though it's weird to find this in the crossover section 9.9, when there're no other metions of the furuba cast other than the name and the curse story...anyways -* please update as soon as you can -*
12/12/2012 c1 54Starfire201
Different take, no doubt about it.
12/7/2012 c2 25Asarikou-chan
I like it. I really really like it. It is deep yet light and simple. Kouji's perspective is amazing. It is amusing how he looks at things. I don't know much about that curse but that didn't make the story difficult or weired to me. I'd like to watch/read Fruit Basket oneday. I pray for some free time.

The story is quite linked together and could be read as a chaptered story which is nice. I wonder what will be Kouichi's rule here. The cat hehe. Ah, I am surprised that you chose Kouji tobe a rat. Maybe rats have soemthing special for them in the original anime. I guess that brown(or was it orange) haired boy was a rat there too. I am not sure though.
11/29/2012 c1 43Kaito Lune
Ah, well, this is interesting. A Digimon crossover like this. I'm looking forward to more of this, Akiza!
25 « Prev Page 1 2