for Lost, Then Found

4/27/2013 c1 4DarkstarPrime
would love to see more soon
1/19/2013 c1 27The Anonymous Forgot my name
Oops. That last review was by me. I didn't realize I wasn't logged on. :P
1/19/2013 c1 Guest
That ending was not what I was expecting!

I reluctantly started reading this despite the OC "warning", but as I read on I had to admire your writing style. It was descriptive but not overly, it was fast paced but stable, the scenario was realistic and most of the dialogue was in-character. The "villain-speak" was a little over-the-top, but it is hard to pull off 100% Also, I wondered the point of having Arcee stay in the base at all. It was obvious she was going to be joining the fight, and it didn't make much sense to have Optimus leave one of his soldiers behind when he was fully anticipating an attack. The few moments it would take for the groundbridge to open and bring Arcee into the fray would have been all-too critical in the heat of battle.

But other than that, I have no real complaints about it. This is the second OC story in a week that managed to surprise me, and I will look forward to the next chapter.

Oh, and "Terrorcons" are the Dark Energon-infused Zombie!Cons. The regular Decepticon foot soldier are "Vehicons" or sometimes "Eradicons".