for The Grudge- A Starkid Fanfiction

7/19 c1 DulcimaTheRavenclaw
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .NO THIS IS NOT HAPPENING. NO. oh my fricking god. . . . i had this exact dream last night so what the frick is happenign merlin help me i am going to... idk. . . . . . . . .

it was a good fic but i need to know who the killer was. please
5/23/2019 c10 3The BookOwl Who Lived
NOOO! OH MY OGD NOOOOOOOO! IM READING THIS FOR THE TENTH TIME AND THIS HASNT GOTTEN ANY EASIER.
5/23/2019 c7 The BookOwl Who Lived
i Am a BRaVe, StROnG WiLleD PeRSon
7/29/2015 c4 Guest
Winnipeg...
THAT'S IN CANADA
11/16/2014 c10 Elena
Haha, I'm laughing like crazy right now. Great ending. Hopefully the real Starkids never read this story :D
2/23/2014 c10 Guest
WHY SO THEY JUST DIE?!
2/23/2014 c3 PrincessOfHuffle
It's Bonnie
9/5/2013 c9 3Starkidwhovian
Was it Bonnie? Or Meredith? Or Jaime... hmm... I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT!

I had to write this on chapter 9 instead of 10 as I have already posted a review, so sorry if it doesn't make any sense; This ending is terrible! I expected more from you! It needs to be far longer and more descriptive, and why would you just do that? It's not funny, it's not suspenseful. It's down right wrong! No one can harm my LoLo and Joey...

Please please pleeeeease redo the ending for us all!
7/22/2013 c10 Arielle
I cried! WHY DID U KILL tHEM!
7/21/2013 c3 4Jily.Love
I have to admit, when you killed Dylan, I was just like, "What do you want, you horrid bitch?"
But it's REALLLLLLY good so far! Especially the CrissPez stuff :D
7/19/2013 c10 Guest
The ending is horoble oh my god it was a good story but oh my god you ended it with the starkids dieing that's evil
7/15/2013 c2 664thestarkidwholived
Love the letter!
7/15/2013 c1 64thestarkidwholived
Excellent chapter! I love her thoughts she sees Dylan.
7/7/2013 c10 3Starkidwhovian
This is fantastic, but what happened?
6/30/2013 c10 Guest
You're kidding, right?
This could've been such an awesome story! Up until this chapter was awesome. Seriously did you get hacked or something so this is just some idiot trying to be funny? Hope it is and that you get it back so you can write the real stuff. The good stuff. Give us many more awesome chapters and an awesome ending!
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »