for Almanzo's Trip

1/26/2021 c1 Rebecca '07
Aww! So cute! I loved it!
11/23/2019 c6 3PigsAreLife
Please continue! This story is so good so far! :D
11/23/2019 c2 PigsAreLife
Aww, this is so cute!
7/16/2019 c1 Mark
And the manga did say what she said at that moment.
7/16/2019 c1 Mark
Just a word about While The Moon Weeps. The people of the Moon Kingdom were not immortal. And when did Queen Serenity not have a voice?
5/9/2019 c1 13Sitting Ducki
I always thought the trip came up suddenly. I could see this going on the way you wrote it too :)
7/2/2018 c1 Wendy H
It's confusing to change from first person to second person. I understand that you are trying to elucidate Almanzo's feelings as he leaves Laura but,I have always wondered what the reason was,so why not speculate about that?
1/27/2017 c6 130Aphrodite-Venus-u.k
Great story! Wish you would finish it though!
1/29/2016 c6 BeckNiece
I've enjoyed everything you have written. You can continue this way or change styles, but please continue to write. Thank you for sharing.
1/3/2016 c6 11fiveby10eighty3
I like it just the way it is! Please continue.
8/31/2015 c6 fangirl
Please update! This is so good so far!
12/3/2014 c6 Guest
Hello. I just wanted to say that your story is AMAZING! I love how you write out Almanzo's character. I hope you update soon!
6/30/2014 c6 Guest
This is good! I'm hoping you're going to include Almanzo's family grilling him about Laura/the engagement/wedding
5/7/2014 c6 AA - MamaBirdCat
I don't know if you should change your style or not, but I'm chiming in to say - I'm so glad that you have decided to update this story..
7/18/2013 c3 Guest
Your writing, is fantastic. I love your point of view on this story. I will be anxiously awaiting your next update! Keep writing! :)
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »