for Almanzo's Trip

7/15/2013 c5 elizabeth.mary.stark
Please update, it's been forever since LHOP days, but I still love them!
6/23/2013 c5 Teledice
This is really good! I hope you finish it and write a lot more stories.
5/11/2013 c5 MGM
Very interesting POV. Glad to see people writing fic based on the books and not the show.
5/7/2013 c5 9ThestralSpell14407
omg! it is such a clever idea to pair royal and mary, i never thought of it before! keep writing!
4/29/2013 c1 Sussurrare
I love this story; your interpretation of Almanzo is wonderful and I enjoy reading about what he may have been thinking in scenarios throughout the book.
4/11/2013 c5 AA - MamaBirdCat
Beautiful, touching, cute, tender, and extremely heart felt writing... love reading about this family almanzo was so sweet.. he loved Laura and it showed...
2/9/2013 c3 Guest
This is a good story but I noticed you called Mary ms wilder and she's ms ingalls also almanzo was not royals only brother they had a younger brother but he was never in farmer boy because he was not born yet
2/7/2013 c5 7misssandburg
I really liked royal & Mary together. You should write a story about their relationship.
2/7/2013 c5 thelionismine
Amazing chapters! Loved them!
1/21/2013 c1 Guest
I really love this. If you had the time and wanted too I think a story about laura telling almanzo she was pregnant would be amazing. Ive always wondered about it just because it seems like thatd be a big moment and the first four years is so vague about everything. Im sure you could tell it really really well too.
12/21/2012 c2 Guest
I love this. These chapters are true to the books. I have always loved the books. I can't wait until my daughter reaches the reading level for them. Keep writing!
12/20/2012 c2 loveonlockdown
almanzo's cute ;) good job! i eagerly await the next chappie... and i do have an account under the same name so if you ever wanna talk... i'm usually too lazy to sign in and review :)
12/20/2012 c2 1chelseaz
please please continue cant wait for another chapter
12/20/2012 c2 thelionismine
Amazing chapter! Love it!
12/7/2012 c1 Guest
I love your work. Your work fills in the blanks. I always wanted a more personal account of how Laura and Almanzo's relationship develops. Please continue!
34 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »