for The Ninja Of Hogwarts!

12/4/2012 c5 10ultima-owner
Tsunade will punch him for stealing the contract, then ask about sakura after she's calmed down
12/4/2012 c5 litter jump
Well I hope Naruto a part of the family with sasuke soon

_
12/4/2012 c5 5Dark Neko 7000
What will happen next
12/3/2012 c4 10ultima-owner
No ramen? ! NO!
12/3/2012 c3 thunder18
Great chapter
12/2/2012 c3 ultima-owner
Man eating penguins...That'd be a "nice" pet. By "nice" I mean "anko nice"
12/2/2012 c2 4SimFlyer
Great start, i love that Naruto and Sasuke are friends. I hope Sasuke/Harry has the sharingan... Are you going to place them in the same house or in different ones? Any way great stuff and im looking forward to more.
12/1/2012 c2 10ultima-owner
the marauders will love the ninja and the weasely twins
12/1/2012 c1 thunder18
Great chapter Update soon
12/1/2012 c1 62TheBlackSeaReaper
interesting.
12/1/2012 c1 3Platypus-Books
Well done! It's a very funny & well written compared to some cross-overs I've stumbled and browsed onto in the past.

There are a few weird worded sentences that I find here and there, but it doesn't affect the overall enjoyment rate when I was reading it. Another bit of well meaning criticism was that I found Hiruzen Sarutobi (or third Hokage) to be a bit out of character. I understand that it was done to create comedic effect, but it was still a bit out of character for my liking. However, I feel very sorry for Hiruzen; I totally understand his reasons for ridding himself of the two pranksters.

I can only imagine the chaos that'll ensue when they meet a certain pair of redheads. Paper work is also a nasty punishment; it's not a hard task to complete, just a very long and tedious one to do which I totally understand. Getting back to my nit-picking, Itachi was also a bit out of character, but it's nothing too noticeable. Plus, it's your story; so what you write, I'll accept within reason.

I love the idea that Sasuke/Harry, Naruto, AND Sakura were being accepted to attend Hogwarts and found that the fact that you included Sakura a bit surprising. The beginning part with James and Lily and Baby Harry had me laughing and smiling. The idea of James being a pouty, attention-starved father had me wishing that he was still alive and some how miraculously surviving his encounter with Voldemort.

Lastly, I have a question. Is your story an alternate universe where the Uchiha massacre won't happen; or is that still going to happen, but only until the story progress a bit more? The only reason was because I was waiting for that tragedy to strike while wondering how Sasuke/Harry would react to that; but, then it never happened. Honestly, it was keeping me on edge throughout the entire thing while reading it. Please answer me in a response of whichever is most convenient a.s.a.p please.

That's about all I can think of right now. I'm favoriting and following this story. I'll be waiting for the next chapter! )
71 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5