for A Summer of Mysteries

8/6/2013 c2 story Critic
I LOVE this Story! Just... UPDATE MAN! DON'T LEAVE ME IN SUSPENCE!
6/13/2013 c8 4GravityPhantomGirl12
I DECODED THE MESSAGE. OMG I BETTER TURN TO THE NEXT CHAPTER QUICK!
5/13/2013 c2 7Blind-Eyephone
"Once Stan was downstairs, Mabel turned to Dipper. She put her hands on his cheeks and leaned her forehead against his, her wide eyes staring right into his. He looked kind of unsure of what it was she was doing, but he had learned not to question his sister at this point."
Sounds like me and my friend. I'm the calm one and she's the one where at school and she grabs my while in the halls, shakes my back and fourth and screams in my face. I don't even fight with her anymore.
5/13/2013 c10 8The Design Nerd
First of all, I love this story! I hate to say this (mostly because I want to know what happens next) but it was definitely worth the wait. My rereading this chapter over and over can't be a sign of anything but sheer amazingness.

-The Design Nerd
4/21/2013 c9 Guest
i like this story a lot please update
4/15/2013 c9 2JigsXInk
This is my favorite GF fic by far, my dear! While it feels kinda fast paced and I question a few wording choices, it doesn't hurt the story to the point of no return which tends to happen to other fics. Keep up the good work! I'll be happy to wait out your updates.
4/8/2013 c9 3Passing Obsession
Update or I will track you down...
4/3/2013 c9 4DestinyWing
Oh my, I'm quite excited for the next one.
4/2/2013 c9 8The Design Nerd
OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE! :D :D :D

Awesome chapter by the way; You convey emotion so well, it was like I could feel what they were feeling and I even found myself holding my breath at some parts!
3/19/2013 c8 6Distressed Clover
This story is awesome. The storyline is believable and interesting, and the characters are so accurate I can practically hear their voices as I read. As for the code, she definitely is. I'm excited to see what and why, though.
3/2/2013 c8 8The Design Nerd
This is AMAZING. If you wrote an actual book, I would go out of my way just to buy it. Seriously, this is the best, most well-written, and perfectly paced thing I've read on here.
2/17/2013 c7 Whity woo
this was a grate chapter and i hope there is a new update soon :) :) :)
2/9/2013 c7 6lofallenve
Omz, I love this do much.
2/4/2013 c7 kayla koval
hey this was REALLY good ive accually been making one and its kinda simalar to the mabel insident but nothing like whats recentaly happened! well you have about 13 days until boss mabel so lets just hope its published before it cuz i finnished all this in 2 hours so it was definetaly interesting. of course i expecte mable to be worried about blood shes so nice to like everyone she even tried to put GIDEON down nicley GIDEON OF ALL PEOPLE EVEN! nice.
2/3/2013 c7 3arc852
Wait Dipper, wake up! Is he having having another vision? Because if he is it might be useful to them. Anyway update soon!
28 Page 1 2 Next »