for The Other Winchester Boy

7/24/2017 c46 3sjwmaw
Welcome back! Sorry to hear that life has been kicking you in the butt the past year. Glad that you feel up to some writing again. I love the way you portray Evans thoughts and feelings. Looking forward to more.
7/23/2017 c46 EnchantingNightmares
Always so excited to see an update. This is one of my all time favorite fics. This story actually crosses my mind from time to time. Your character is great. I always see sister fics but I wish there were more brother fics like this one. You are truly one of a kind.

Here's hoping you get your groove back because this is a fantastic story and would love to see more.
2/27/2017 c45 2Sakura Mikan91
HI! Just wondering if you plan on giving your fans any more chapters soon.
I've so missed this fanfiction and really love what you're doing.
Keep up the good work and hope to read something soon! :)
12/7/2016 c45 3sjwmaw
Great to see an update! I like the Samuel/Sam/Evan dynamic. Look forward to more!
12/7/2016 c45 Demon2Angel
Awesome chapter as usual hope to see more soon
12/7/2016 c45 PurpleFlowerBerry
I'm glad you're back! Keep up the good work
9/17/2016 c44 Demon2Angel
Wow I didn't even know you updated again I'm so hype I never see any good brofics these days this is the only one that I love. Awesome chapter by the way hope there's more to come
9/14/2016 c44 2Sakura Mikan91
WELCOME BACK!
I'm so happy. Great chapters! I want more soulless Sam and Evan.
I'm so glad you are back. And I forgive you for vanishing. Just don't do it again.
I've waited so long for you!
Can't wait for more.
9/14/2016 c43 EnchantingNightmares
This is really great. I'm really happy that you're back and posting to this story again. It's one of my favorites. Excited to see more.
9/14/2016 c43 Demon2Angel
Oh man I missed you I thought you completely dropped this story I really hope you continue cause I really love this story
8/31/2016 c42 ImaBiteChu
Please come back! I love this story so much!
2/14/2015 c42 Guest
AWESOME CHAPTER ! can't wait for an update! I can't help but imagine that Evan will be a huge part of something to do with hell. I thought about how the demon said he wishes it was Evan and not Sam that the demons should follow. It makes more sense because Evan has a little bit of a dark streak but then at the same time he backs up his beliefs. Later on when he starts pulling himself together and learning more from right and wrong it would be so cool if you had him in charge of demons or they follow him. At the same time he can change demons image of evil, amd torture.
12/31/2014 c42 KatieGoodrich25
Update? :)
12/27/2014 c42 Sakura Mikan91
OMG! I've been waiting forever for soulless Sam! I'm so excited and I can't wait for more Evan!
12/20/2014 c42 5War Sage
Great chapter and glad that you updated this story again.
125 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »