for To Fall And To Rise

7/28/2014 c27 storytimeallthetime
Oh my God. you are amazing. I've been hit with the feels and now I'm going to go into story coma. Can i say that i cried? Who could blame me this was so good. Liking, favoriting and all that jazz. (haha get it) ok anyways, keep writing and I'll keep reading ;)
4/1/2014 c23 ellabella300
I love this story! You are a very talented writer, just saying.
12/10/2013 c27 Guest
Please, Please, Please make a squeal! Please!
5/8/2013 c27 14Madd Madds
awww!
A brilliant story!
I'm sad to see it end!
3/30/2013 c1 13Soraye
Great story! And it was actually complete *throws confetti*
3/27/2013 c1 2Lilting Lithium
OH HELLLO THERE DON'T MIND ME, JUST HERE TO READ THIS STORY AGAIN FOR THE 3RD TIME
3/20/2013 c27 1ANIME-NICA
Awesome.
3/13/2013 c27 3Night-Weaver369
Okay so this review has a bit of a story. So I had just finished writing my scholarship essay about why I wanted to be a Nurse. I had talked about my grandmother who had passed away just before I went into college. That being said, every time I feel like giving up, I always find my purpose weather it's a metaphorical kick in the pants, or a severe pep talk from my family. I always find my purpose, when Faye found her center, I about... scratch that. I cried. Good cry, but cried none the less. Thank you for this amazing story. I fell away from it for a bit because life took a hold of me, but I am glad I found it again, thank you a thousand times over.
3/13/2013 c27 Guest
wow! i swear this should be rise of the guardians part 2. It was truly an amazing story i even cried at certain parts lol. I don't know why people opposed the faye/jack pairing because i thought they would have been quite the couple but it was still entertaining and a joy to read anyway.
2/18/2013 c27 maggie
this story was soooo beautiful! ;w; you are an amazing writer and i got very emotional while reading this lol i cant wait to read more of your work! :) 3
2/7/2013 c27 2Lilting Lithium
I AM SOBBING THERE ARE TEARS EVERYWHERE OH MY GOD IM SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS STORY
Most of the time I don't like dark OC's, but Faye is definatly an exeption. Her character development was tremendous throughout the story, it kept me guessing what would happen to her next. I'm normally not one to get obsessed with fanfictions but jesus christ this story. I AM GOING TO REREAD THIS JUST YOU TRY AND STOP ME
2/7/2013 c23 Lilting Lithium
I AM RUNNING OUT OF CHAPTERS TO READ UGH I WISH I HAD A ENDLESS SUPPLY OF STORIES LIKE THIS
2/6/2013 c14 Lilting Lithium
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWQQQQWQQQWWWWWDXXY UDUDDRGICDAYYXGIGP THAT WAS SO ADORABLE OH MY GOD IM MELTING INTO A PUDDLE OF RAINBOWS SOMEONE SEND HELP
1/26/2013 c27 10Speechless Thinking
Ok. You got me. I'm smiling. I loved this. You have a great imagination and way with words. Thanks for writing this, and please keep up the good work. :)
1/25/2013 c27 JustPlainOldMe
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! This story is amazing, and I'm not ready to let go of Faye just yet. If you aren't going to write a sequel, then can you do a one-shot of Jack and Faye? Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I'm sorry if I disturbed or annoyed you with demands/requests.
311 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »