for My choice

5/9/2020 c6 Guest
Me: KEY WORD THERE IS MIGHT YOU IDIOTS!
5/9/2020 c1 Guest
Just a little spell correction although you probably heard already its spelt Aquarius
11/24/2018 c10 Guest
Oof graylu seriously like I love the story but I hate gray X Lucy.
7/4/2017 c13 Tajshenay
Update
10/3/2016 c13 Guest
PLEASE continue with the story it's so good
9/15/2016 c10 11Nina of Fairy Tail
Hi. The announcer's name is Chapati, Sting's exceed is actually called Lector and the chubby girl is called Risley.
1/8/2016 c13 Writer and Reader D
Em, continue please?
11/13/2015 c13 heaven
please update soon...i want to know what happen next...
4/28/2015 c13 MisfitsAndOutcasts
I love your story! Please update!
4/13/2015 c13 fairy tail lover
a game where the player are given different magical roomswhere they have to fight really strong monsters or dark guild members and the one which came out first in the limited time ghiven. that person will get 10 points ,the one second will get 8 points and the third will get 5 points and the rest will get 0 a suitable name to this game
katherine can go in this one and from fairy tail u can send cana maybe.
why dont u have a battle between a fairy tail team member and lucy
4/5/2015 c13 2Unidentified Gem
i hope you update this story soon! How about this challenge?

So, basically it's hide and seek. All of the participants are teleported to a random location in a huge mansion. The seekers have to try find all of the hiders while battling monsters which are situated all around the mansion. For the hiders, they have to hide from the seeker AND from the other hiders while fighting the monsters. To stop from them staying in a really good hiding place the whole time, the mansion's layout will change every (you choose) minutes, and they will be teleported to some new place.
1/3/2015 c13 darkynstars
Go! Go! Go! Just 5 more chapters!
So far I like you're story. I really enjoy your OCs. They're awesome!
9/21/2014 c13 Roslyn Ashley
You last updated like a year ago so i dont know if you're still gonna keep going with this. Anyways, here's an idea. Each person participating is given a piece of paper with a clue. then they are put into random parts of whatever landscape the arena puts in ( idk maybe a city? ) . Then the participants have to find the item the clues relate to. There will be many different items in the arena and if they choose the wrong one they are eliminated. If the mages run into each other they have to fight to take the other persons clue. First person to get the item wins! (sorry i know how lame this is but hey, just an idea)
8/9/2014 c13 menzwear
UPDATE SOON PLEASE
8/4/2014 c13 Amazon Huntress
I do not know who the real character is. But, I was wondering if you took OCs from other people. I have an OC in my head but nobody bothers to answer my suggestions to use her. Please reply if you are interested.
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »