for Merry, Did You Know?

5/5/2018 c1 Guest
Oh my God. This story is brilliant and I've read it loads of times, but just rereading it again, I realized that Merry must have known about Boromir's little stunt because he already had Boromir's name! This is perfect!
4/6/2017 c1 19AndurilofTolkien
love
8/16/2014 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
Very funny.
1/31/2013 c1 27Purestrongpoem
Great story.
12/20/2012 c1 8dinopoodle
Not only did they become the fellowship, they became family. This is so well written I have no more words for you.
12/3/2012 c1 12ZenaraTheDragon
Aww. Very nice! Funny, but it also had a slightly more... not serious, exactly, but it had a meaning beyond humor.
12/3/2012 c1 4Archet
This. Was *sniff*. BEAUTIFUL!

Right to my favourites. Never read something more adorable...

The conclusion was incredible. In fact, I need to go reread this.

You're awesome!

-Archet
12/3/2012 c1 11seafarer
Interesting title, but very christmassy.
I love all of the gifts; each one was very appropriate (except maybe Legolas' rock, but it became appropriate). My favorites are Gandalf's wings and Sam's shovel, with Mount Doom as a close runner-up. All in all this was a very heartwarming story. Good job!
12/3/2012 c1 472dreamflower02
What a sweet story! I like the idea of adapting the modern "Secret Santa" to Middle-earth. It certainly seems like it would be a hobbit custom, since hobbits love to give presents so much!

And of course it would be Merry's idea!
12/2/2012 c1 Guest
This was amazing! Even as I was reading it, the Fellowship theme was playing in the background of my mind. You made me, if for a moment, forget about the fate of Boromir, and your style of writing made it seem as if this story belonged in the appendices. Thank you for writing this.
12/2/2012 c1 habjafcvevgbzo
Oh that was cute. Legolas and Gimli both got a rock? :D It's nice how you never told,us who gave who what so we would think hard about it. I sure am! Great job!