for Bruises

1/6/2019 c1 JMakerel
Wow that was so good!
7/12/2014 c1 heather.gehrisch
I think you should continue this please I would like to read more about this.
3/13/2013 c1 24AnimeFan202
This was very well written, and I enjoyed reading it. :) I have mixed feelings about Karofsky... I sort of like his character... but only now that we've seen more of his story.
Good job!
1/24/2013 c1 9UConnHusky90
Though it would've been bad for drama, this is how this plot thread should've gone. As soon as they were concerned here, they got to the bottom of things. Good to see all the kids in character yet still reacting to the horror of Kurt's plight. What's the harm in going ahead with at least a few chapters? Until Kurt leaves McKinley and gets to Dalton? Maybe while throwing in a few non-canon obstables to make it more interesting...?
12/2/2012 c1 LadyPhoenix731
I can see where you might let it continue, and it becomes an obligatory Dalton fic, but if Karofsky's expelling isn't overturned, I don't really see a reason to continue it. Karofsky's return was the original catalyst for the move to Dalton, and while the other jocks are still bullies, with this information, Sue can use it to do something about the incompetence in the school. They all could. Hmmm.