for Loving : Turtle Style!

4/28/2015 c10 2musicalocelot
Wow. What a story. It would be crazy if someone really got to live that! Just wow. It kinda made me laugh to see Master Splinter be so incouraging of this. LOL! "Yes you, strange girl, come bed my sons and tell me which one you liked the best. Im sure thats perfectly normal." LOLOLOLOLOL

Nice story :).

StayAwesome!
4/25/2015 c10 8Fan of Fiction 96
That was an amazing story! I loved it so much :D
8/7/2014 c10 tmntfan4ever
...i don't know...
8/7/2014 c2 tmntfan4ever
WTF DID I JUST READ?!
4/4/2014 c10 32turtlegirls16
This. ...i mean...OMG! You cant believe how big of a geek out session im having right now! IM GEEKING OUT MAN! What an awesome terrific amazing- geez i cant think of the words! I personally would take Raph over all of them anyday... excepy maybe Donnie. But Raph is my fave... hhhhhh the feels. Anyways! Had an amazing journey in reading this. T-Girl is out! Peace!
3/4/2014 c10 elisha.murphy.14
This whole story was just... wow my mind is practically blown awesome story!
2/14/2014 c2 13VenustheMarvelTurtle
O[]O
*dies* Oh man...I'm so jealous. I can just imagine his eyes watching me the whole time, staring down so intensely...
2/14/2014 c1 VenustheMarvelTurtle
HOLY CRAP WHY CAN THIS NOT BE MEEEEE! AND WITH LEO FIRST?! After him, I'd be like
"Hm, you know, I think I'm good now. No more! I don't need anybody else but Leo! Only Leo! Thank you and good night!"
11/4/2013 c10 12TheEleventhTARDIS
wait is she preggers or not?
11/4/2013 c1 TheEleventhTARDIS
personally the only one i want is raphael
9/7/2013 c1 Guest
PS: ending it there is bothering me though. Will you make more? PLEASE? *makes puppy eyes* I adore even more! PLEASE! For me! :) :P :D
-Bebe! 0:D (halo begging)
9/7/2013 c1 Guest
I never realized you wrote this! Sorry. I don't usually pay attention to authors but its Bebe and I wanted to see what else you write and was like: WHAT? You wrote loving: turtle style! I adore that much more now! :D I thought this story was great! Weird at first but then very interesting. I think I would have voted Donnie honestly. Lol.
-Bebe! :D
7/3/2013 c1 14rosie14
* I read the next 4 lines *
I already don't like me!
I sound like a w****! ( based on what I said )
7/3/2013 c1 14rosie14
* I read the first 4 lines * WHAT THE FUDGE?!
Oh no. no no no no no no no no no no no no. no. Wait, reading ninja turtle fanfics makes you qualify to possibly be chosen? IM GETTING THE HECK OUTTA HERE!
7/2/2013 c1 7Yu7Yu7Me7Yume7
I loved it. Loveditloveditloveditlovedit.
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »