FanFiction.Net
for The Electric Dragon

1/4/2015 c12 2Sebaspe
I like the ending. Although, I wanted to ser spyro drinking a beer with Cole.
8/20/2014 c12 OrihimePony21
Great story! for another story how about spyro and cynder have a kid and they have to go rescue him from the same place in new marias but with the help of that guy from second son.
just a suggestion...
8/24/2013 c12 GoneAwaySeeYouNeverAgain
Your story has reached untold levels of epicness!
7/23/2013 c12 shugokage
Awesome story great job!
6/29/2013 c1 8Kittywizarrr
I just read the first and... Whoa! I learned about this story when I was ready Skylander: Origins

Usually, when I read crossovers, the stories go a little too fast for my taste. But this was described very well. For example, I never actually played or really seen Infamous. From just reading the first chapter, I get a idea of what the game is about. I really like you're story so far and would like to keep reading them in the future! :D
6/19/2013 c12 10Native Avenger
This was a pretty good story. A little short, but good. There were some interesting plot twists and I liked how you went with the "Hero" version of Cole. I'll most definitely be reading the sequel soon.
1/21/2013 c12 Warpath 4199
great story. that is spectacular. i wish i could do a story as good as u can. i will really enjoy reading your sequel!
1/17/2013 c12 2VoltTheNightfury
Bravo! Bravo indeed! I liked the references to the INfamous 2, since I just recently beat the game. Loved every last bit, and am heading over to read the sequal now!
1/8/2013 c4 2JumperCable2
Whoa! I did not see that coming. I was wondering when Nix would show up.
12/26/2012 c12 11Dimension Distorter
That was just...so.. i mean it was...DAMN, UUUGGHH AMAZING! When you send Cole over to the Dragon Realms you think that you can give him a dragon form to? I mean he should be a be to switch from human to dragon but as a dragon he could have new lightning abilities. Also he wouldn't be taunted anymore about not being able to fly now, would he?

OH I KNOW, if you do give him a gragon form do something like when goku or gohan first went super saiyan in DBZ. You know like when Cole is fighting an enemy and he's not strong enough and he wishes he had more power or something. He's feels rage and agitation build up and BAM DRAGON FORM! I'm sorry but i'm just really hyped right now.
12/16/2012 c12 Guest
This was really awesome! All i gotta say is that a few spelling checks are needed. :) It was also really cool to see how these two can compare!
12/6/2012 c12 Random reader
A brilliant story good sir. The fight scenes were balanced with the parts inbetween. And just a thought for the sequel. Put cole in the dragon realms after he activated the RFI. Just a suggestion :)