FanFiction.Net
for The Vow of Mist and Sky

5/29/2015 c1 Guest
What about reborn?
8/27/2013 c1 Guest
That's was utterly amazing, the only thing I could think when I finished was "damn." Hope you'll make another one-shot that tells the end result of mukuros reign but if not I am content with this. :)
7/25/2013 c1 cross-over-lover232
i wonder if chrome was ever able to look Mukuro in the eyes after this...?
4/30/2013 c1 4khr1410
you should continue this :)
2/5/2013 c1 1Nitmi
;_; sad... poor Tsuna.
Love the Fanfic.
12/17/2012 c1 StoneLily
I like it :) poor guardians though
12/13/2012 c1 9Sora-Uchiha1827
that was so good i love how it was all planed out
12/9/2012 c1 8Baked Soap
Holy Shizzzz! That was so emotional and I absolutely loved it! Even though no one said that it was 6927, in my perspective, it is. I hope that there would be a sequel but it seems perfect the way it is. D:
12/4/2012 c1 No One
that one's a tear-jerker, if i ever read one.
lovely.
12/4/2012 c1 17Digimagic
Nice job! This very enjoyable to read! I really liked how you did Mukuro and Tsuna's personalities.
12/4/2012 c1 26Fi Suki Saki
...hh... eh... ugh... hic... hic... hic...
MUKURO YOU STUPID! YOU ALREADY HESITANTLY, BUT WHY STILL DID THAT?! You lost your only sky, now! Even you, you will can't move on now! You know that better! Why you- AARRRGGHHH! The betrayel repeated...!

But Tsuna agree -accept it. AAARRRGGHHH! I don't know who should I blame?! *screaming with tears*
12/4/2012 c1 Past Story
Wow... That was very emotional and just amazing! Great job!
12/4/2012 c1 5RoseJustice
Very good!
12/4/2012 c1 Nezumi-chwan
Love it! I am a pure 6927 fan after all! XD
12/4/2012 c1 71VongolaXII
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge. My tear actually fell when Tsuna said he forgived Mukuro. Even though I hate 6927, but since this is a canon world without any hints of that pairing, I have to be honest. I loved this. The emotions. I myself was gritting my teeth when Mukuro possessed Tsuna. And then Tsuna whispered he forgave him, that was when I cried.

I've always loved Mukuro and his personalities. He isn't a bad guy. He hates the mafia due to his past. When Mukuro said that Tsuna, too, were unwilling to fight, I was starting to shake. Ugh. The intense emotion.

This is pretty good-this story. You made them stay in character. Many authors swayed away to fluff when they write a story like this. So I'm very impressed and awed by your one shot. :) sorry for rambling. I'm just...too emotional suddenly.
16 Page 1 2 Next »