for A Line in the Sand

1/20/2016 c12 laralikestoread
This was really different to the typical bechloe ff. It was interesting to see them so much older and in such a different situation. Such a hard one for beca especially. I was torn as a reader because of course I want her to be with chloe but you managed to really show both sides and not just make it easy and have jessy be a bad guy.
7/2/2015 c12 Bechloe fan 1
Omg! I love it love it love it u r great do a sequel plssssss
3/15/2015 c12 1322-fall-in-love
Holy crap I love it . Why does it only have 18 reviews
2/6/2015 c12 1MadTParty
Great story! I really thought that Chloe was going to be with someone when beca ended it with Jesse.
6/13/2014 c12 7FaBbEr0oZ
So glad Beca made the right choice !
5/21/2014 c12 guest
I frikkin loved the epilogue, seriously cute. I just hated Jesse, he was a douche in college when Beca was dating him and he was a douche in their marriage when he forbade Beca from seeing Chloe. Beca never should have taken him back after he cheated the first time in college and she should have acknowledged her feelings for Chloe. Chloe should have spoken up too in college, jeez, people never communicate. I am glad that Beca and Chloe eventually found each other again but i'm bummed they wasted so much time. And i'm really bummed Beca married Jesse. Well anyways, it all worked out in the end. Thanks for sharing, Bechloe is the best. :D
1/11/2014 c8 5Biggiewoods
I do hate what Beca is doing but I hope she gets the guts to be with Chole. And I cannot believe this only has 14 reviews because that's how I look up stories. I just happen to come by this story by luck and am glad I did. Good read.
1/4/2014 c12 Guest
woah i wish i was in the bechloe fandom sooner! that was one of the most difficult yet enticing things to read excellent!
p.s. sorry i'm so late
7/6/2013 c12 11TrustInFaith
I loved it.
7/3/2013 c12 donitsgonzaga
Please continue to update this... :( can't wait to read more of it
5/4/2013 c12 Kath1504
Amazing Story and it even turned out the right way. I was never a big fan of Jesse anyway.
2/7/2013 c12 ChocolatMoosePi
THis was SO good. So, so good. So...GOOD! :)
2/6/2013 c6 ChocolatMoosePi
This is beautyf
1/15/2013 c12 bechloe-sendrick
you have no idea how many times you broke my heart during this fic, but this is still so amazing :)
1/7/2013 c12 spixielove
I have to say, this story deserves so many more reviews! I couldn't stop reading it, such a great job.
21 Page 1 2 Next »