for An Indisputable Love

Sweet! And Good, that kiss was perfect. Beautiful. Wonderful. Well done! :D
3/28/2013 c2 MC
Great story... Wished there was another chapter :o) good job
2/23/2013 c2 Shane
Nice Wish it finished like that lol
2/2/2013 c2 17Sunday03
Ok, perfect story.
Thanks for giving me exactly what I wanted and most of all what it should be in the show!
1/16/2013 c2 abovetherim
I definitely did enjoy it!
1/16/2013 c1 abovetherim
Close the deal is right! Wohoo! great job!
12/14/2012 c2 Guest
OMG! This is all kinds of awesome and I kind of love you for writing it!
12/9/2012 c2 Guest
I love you
12/6/2012 c2 2MaursMill1
This was awesome! I so want this to happen in the show, welll not THIS cuz this episode has passed lol but t i mean ur conversation content! Their confessions :)

I loved the line..."Yeah, not with other people" lol sooooo true, they NEED to see it that way. And i loved that it was Zoe who made him see it, cuz i thought that when i watched the episode, that if she's a what-ever-she-is then she would have seen something there in that moment between them BUT the producers didn't bring that in AND i'm sure they're gonna use it another way by having Zoe say she now understands why he couldn't commit to her was the whole 'caring makes u weak' statement blahhhh :/

When we all know he can't commit to ANYONE because it's Donna he REALLY wants lol...that's the fantasy world we live in lol. Anyways, thank u for the story...it was really really good :)
12/5/2012 c2 3Saltair
Absolutely beautiful! Totally made my afternoon to see there were new H/D fics! Your writing was simply lovely, Zoe's analysis of Harvey was so spot-on with the way their relationship reads to me. And then I could just totally see this situation with these two. Thanks so much for writing!
12/5/2012 c2 RP
I really enjoyed your story and mostly a big thank you for completing it, so many good stories on fanfic just not finished, really liked your writing style and the characters were true to form,