for In Winter's Depths

3/1/2015 c1 39Ai Star
Yay he came back!
5/12/2013 c1 11CherryBlossom210
Out of all the stories I've read, this one happens to be the most well written of them all. You have a great talent! Keep up the good work!
3/5/2013 c1 2Queen of GraCy
I just have to say that you write incredibly well. You seem to be experienced in writing tragedy. I can't wait for you to write more :)
2/9/2013 c1 Kawaiilila
I LOVED IT! it was heart-breaking to see Tomoe leave Nanami but I'm glad it ended up well in the end and I like the way you had described Tomoe's ears as well it was very cute!
1/12/2013 c1 4mizchelz
I loved this! It was so cute and I love the whole hurt/comfort theme and how it worked with this story-hope you write more for this manga, or even a follow-up chapter one day!
12/30/2012 c1 3Meiyo no Ko
Author-san,
Whoa! So good! I loved all the angst, and especially how you resolved it. I was close to tears with Tomoe's perspective, especially how he felt about Nanami's threat to rid herself of her godhood. *sniff, sniff*

Thanks so much for sharing your work,

Meiyo
12/19/2012 c1 2Latios381
I loved it! You write really well! I saw you only have one story posted, but I subscribed just in case. :)
12/13/2012 c1 Guest
That seriously brought me to tears im looking forward to more similar to this
12/5/2012 c1 9SapphiRubyCrys
Wow absolutely vely loooooooooove it.
12/5/2012 c1 7J Luc Pitard
Bittersweet moment. It was a bit overwrought, but that's true to the series, so I enjoyed it.