for Anchorage

4/3/2013 c3 2devoncross
please update soon. it's great.
from now am fan of yours.
saludos.
2/11/2013 c3 2761wisampa
i would be mad at Chris too if I were Sherry... why is he such a jerk here? XDDD kidding

please tell me Claire isn't infected... or not... just update please? XDD i find it surprising that there isn't as much reviews as i expected... blame the filter search for that haha

update please? :)))
2/10/2013 c3 4okcool
Oh no! Claire was injected with something, wasn't she? Who is that mysterious man? I love how you portrayed Chris in here since in RE 5 and 6 he really does seem to have drifted from Claire. He's so into his job of saving the world now that he has no time for Claire. It's perfectly understandable for Claire to be seeing Chris as a stranger now. Great chapter and update as soon as you can. The use of imagery and syntax is very nice, it makes this chapter very dramatic and engaging.
1/15/2013 c2 MysticWolf71891
Im really looking forward to seeing where this goes!
1/1/2013 c2 Petlover1
Wow that was a shocker Chris turning up. It was so sweet the way Claire, Sherry and Jake got along. Poor Claire it must be tough for her being upset with Chris and worrying about him. But Chris is doing his part to keep the world safe so I think that's probably why maybe Claire feels guilty. On a side note how else is going to be in this story? Either way I look forward to seeing more from this story I'm really enjoying it and would love to see it go on for a while. Anyway Fantastic chapter it was nice that three people who are all alone on the holidays (Claire included because she's not talking to Chris) got to spend some quality time together. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter and the next and the next and so on. :)
1/1/2013 c1 Petlover1
I really enjoyed this first chapter it was great. I like the direction you have to taken with this story I'm really looking forward to reading more of this story.
12/5/2012 c2 2761wisampa
this is very good! :D i keep smiling while i was reading this. and Claire! I missed you! XDD

i'm looking forward to what happens next. i'll wait okay? :)