for Dumplings

4/27/2017 c1 Guest
I love this!
6/13/2015 c1 Sharlene
Loved the story your so good at this! You could be a author. Keep up the work. My friend Nei hated yaoi until I made her read this.
10/13/2014 c1 shydemon345
OH SHIT! SO FUCKING SEXY! *nosebleed*
1/28/2014 c1 2KawaiiNaru
Please contuine this i really loved it .i love bayblade ...more so *grins* the shippings hehe.. Thanks for story!
1/6/2014 c1 ellanimelover
I really boy. Boy relationships there kinda cute. Mayne next time you can do dynamis x dashan or gingka x kyoya or ryuga x hikaru. By the way LOVE THIS STORY! I love how dashan is such a bad boy I love bad boys that's why I like dashan and ryuga.(btw my name is elora but I like to be called ell
9/16/2013 c1 dashan wang
nosebleed. i cant believe i am such a perv and rapist. oh well. cant wait for round 2!
9/15/2013 c1 SlyKingFrost
So cute! Fluffy POWER!
8/1/2013 c1 achsa29
can you please make more of gingka x dashan
7/3/2013 c1 Allen Poe
I love this Ginga and Dashan love story called Dumplings! I love this story so much that i wound love to see more of Ginga in love with Dashan or Ginga in love with Tsubasa or Ginga in love with Julian! So make more storys and please made them soon!
5/21/2013 c1 Allen Poe
Make more storys with Gingka Hagane and Dashan Wang becase this is a great love story. So make more lots more storys with Gingka in love with someone. Like Julian or Tsubasa or Ryuuga. So make more masterpices becase you r a ginse with a wonder for story making.
5/3/2013 c1 anime ghost girl
Funniest thing I ever read
4/5/2013 c1 OtakuDiva
I am so sad there arent many of these stories with this pairing. It was a cute story.
3/26/2013 c1 13Melmel Phase
*squeals* I loved it! Finally Beyblade smut! It's so hard to find Beyblade Metal Fusion lemon it's tragic, really ;3; When Ginka said he liked someone did he happen to be talking about a certain Lion we all know and love ;3 -hearts-
1/13/2013 c1 Jollllllllllllll