for The Truth-A Gravity Falls FanFiction

6/9/2013 c8 Sara
Hahaha Stan and his fraud check!
6/3/2013 c8 defyingthegravity
"On the inside, I feel like I won."
6/3/2013 c8 CupCakesRBae78
This was a really good story, You did a great job on it! I think you should make another GF fanfiction (:
6/3/2013 c8 13Lil ol Glittery Fictions
sweet ending, glad you finally updated (no offense)
3/29/2013 c7 Guest
Not as good as previous chapters, but still great!
3/27/2013 c7 Lil ol Glittery Fictions
i love this story soooo much and check every day just in case its been updated, im really excited to see what happens
3/26/2013 c7 defyingthegravity
Wait, if that was a truth spell them why was Mabel able to say "I….havetogetready.", when the reason she was uncomfortable around Candy and Grenda was because of what Pacifica said?
3/26/2013 c7 CupCakesRBae78
Lol the last line was funny & what a great chapter! I Understand i'm getting ready for High School too so you can Update when you can (:
2/24/2013 c6 Guest
Your senses of humor and entertainment are AMAZING! I still want to know how Grenda and Candy's lizard read minds!
2/21/2013 c6 defyingthegravity
haha take THAT Pacifica.
2/20/2013 c6 CupCakesRBae78
This story is pretty funny i guess! & Oh no... Gideon! Omg wonder what he is going to do... Can't Wait to find out! Update Soon! (:
2/13/2013 c5 defyingthegravity
It's been like forever lol...update when you can:)
2/13/2013 c5 CupCakesRBae78
Great Chapter! Short... But still really good! (: & Your in high school? I'm not i'm in 8th grade lol but i'm going to be next year but my friend is in high school & she says it's the worst! I'm sure not going to enjoy it next year but anyway Good Luck & Update when you can! (:
2/11/2013 c4 Cipher
Probably one of the BEST fanfics on here! Love the premise.
2/9/2013 c4 Guest
HA, something's about to go wrong!
27 Page 1 2 Next »