for Communicating

7/11/2014 c1 Gubefan1080
This was beautiful tender loving and poignant in its simplicity. Loved it so much.
3/18/2014 c1 rachel garber
wow that is lovely, very tender, loving I love my pretty boys loving each other
11/6/2013 c1 LostAmongstTheStars
Aww poor Spencer :(
8/25/2013 c1 omgnotagain
Type your review here...
8/22/2013 c1 2shewasacat
I can't imagine Reid not being able to speak. It's just one of those things that make him who he is, with all the facts about things coming out of his mouth and all. But this was an interesting plot nonetheless. I love how, in the end, Reid and Morgan find a middle ground and the former can make his wants come across even without words. Thanks for sharing.
6/3/2013 c1 Alpecca Ankaa Black
Aww...The ending is so sweet!
4/27/2013 c1 Bosszefronposter
THIS WAS SO SAD. But gorgeous.
4/21/2013 c1 16Mystery Hunter
Unbelievable. I always had ideas in my head of fics set after that episode, and I'm so glad to have found this one.

I can't image Reid being unable to talk, as that is what he does. Especially when he's with Morgan in situations like this. How you've worked it is brilliant though.
3/2/2013 c1 Deathagramyuri
So sweet.
12/7/2012 c1 16DarkSecretLove
... awww... poor Spencer... but I'm glad they do get things worked out eventually! I'm impressed with how you did this, I mean, conversations are generally kind of essential in stories and well... one-sided conversations are a little weird, I'd guess.
Fantastically well written, as usual :).
12/7/2012 c1 7Evie Antorcha
Absolutely stunning! It was hot, and well written (as usual). This is definitely going into fav list.
12/7/2012 c1 Tammy86
This was beautiful
12/6/2012 c1 delia cerrano
A lovely...and sexy...story. Do more like it and/or more about Reid/Morgan and trying to cure his aphasia. They do don't they?
12/6/2012 c1 10RoseLaurel
Awww... this is so deep and touching... beautifully written x
12/6/2012 c1 25Lenika08