FanFiction.Net
for Cold Skin, Warm Soul

2/10/2015 c3 thepinkinpinkie
this is a great story! are you going to write more?! i would definitely read it! :3
1/25/2015 c3 4Roy-Desu13
Amazing! Keep up the greatastic work!
1/19/2015 c3 8Noon30ish
The grammars and spelling are an issue, but more careful editing should do the trick. After writing a chapter, leave it alone for a few hours/days (depending on when you update) and come back to it. It'll make your view of the material a little more objective and it'll be easier to find mistakes.

Other than that, I love the emotions in this story! It's sad and realistic and I like that. Keep updating! :)
10/15/2014 c2 Water623
Oh my gosh! Jack!
10/13/2014 c2 RunFromTheDarkness
OMMIM. This story is really sad :( Please update soon... please?
6/27/2014 c6 1MisstyX0007
alright
6/1/2013 c9 I'mOutie5K
Are you going to make Adeline Kozmotis Pitchiner's (Pitch's) daughter?
5/29/2013 c1 Deleted731
Ok let’s get this straight "rite" means something in a religious practice it’s not the same thing as "right" witch you want to use in your sentences. "Right” means to agree with someone or something. But other than that I love this story! I hope you update this story fast.
1/25/2013 c9 Guest
okay pitch is either one of two things, Adeline's father, or Adeline's brother
1/22/2013 c9 DTK's Favorite Number
O. M. G. Pitch isnt crushin' right? Cause that'd be WEIRD.
1/21/2013 c9 23gizmo5225
Strange. Amazing. But strange... I agree with Pitch. Wonder how he knows the girl. Amazing work:)!
1/20/2013 c8 5Reading nerd
I really got into that story please write more
1/13/2013 c8 camillemazurek23
COME BACK. You have no idea how hard it was to find this story again after I lost it! PLEASE UPDATE. I'm absolutely BEGGING YOU.
1/3/2013 c4 awdawf
Well, it's an okay story, but the grammar mistakes and spelling errors make it hard to read at some points.
1/3/2013 c8 Camille
Um. Hi. PLEASE FINISH THE STORY.
I didn't think I'd like it, but this is amazing! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEE