for Crack Investigator

5/10/2015 c4 K
I love your outlook on Luna. This story always brings a smile to my face and a snicker to my lips. THANKS

K
1/22/2015 c4 K
This was beyond cute.. Thanks
12/27/2014 c4 Guest
Ah man, I love their family life.
12/27/2014 c2 Guest
Pffthahahaha goddamnit, only Luna could make these circumstances seem perfectly normal.
12/24/2014 c3 jon reeve
That's right Harry, stand firm. That's how Luna likes you; the standing part is optional.
12/6/2014 c3 missgsmith51
LOL! Luna is a hoot!
12/6/2014 c1 missgsmith51
"The department alternated between suspending him for talking to the press and giving him medals for heroism and for bringing in criminals no one else could." So basically, nothing has changed in the Ministry. The same person is either a hero or a villain, depending on the boss's mood!

This story is really cute!
10/20/2014 c4 Mistress-Cinder
This story cracked me up sooooo much! I love Harry and Luna so much! Once Luna set her sights on him, he stood no chance!
10/1/2014 c2 kase519
Well you have to have a real marriage
10/1/2014 c1 kase519
Fun story
8/5/2014 c1 Guest
No, plotbunnies hatch. they are one of only two mammals to do so.
8/1/2014 c2 Guest
Okay, I'm snorfling quite loudly in a caravan park, and possibly disturbing my ancient neighbours, and it's brilliant. But that's not why I'm writing a (rare) review. It's the wonderful hat tip to the Wizard of Oz I had to slap you on the back for. Frigging genius, that. Well done!
3/17/2014 c4 64Technomad
Awww! Those poor kids, having to deal with Luna's pregnancy-induced mood swings! They're cute, though, and they seem to take after their parents.
2/12/2014 c4 alex.rushing.5
How many kids is luna going for?! 7?! She isnt a weasley.
2/10/2014 c4 2Fibinaci
So many nice little bits here, I loled a lot.
97 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »