for Crack Investigator

2/10/2014 c3 64Technomad
"If she tries to seduce him, I'm putting my foot down. This family is not that pure-blooded."

LMAO!

Also loved Harry's berserkergang when he thought Luna'd been hurt.
2/9/2014 c4 noylj
What is a Stanley and why do babies keep taking him/it away/
2/9/2014 c4 Guest
Ha!
Fun ending
2/9/2014 c4 alaskan-dracolych
No pregnant wife here yet, but eldest of 5 and babysat my sisters kids a couple of times. Sounds about right.
2/9/2014 c4 Slytherin66
Thank you so much you made my day.

A perfect Luna line "Where is my Stanley?"

A pregnant Luna was very interesting to learn about. A cool name Hamadryad and I liked the short version sooner or later Luna would get very creative with baby names or maybe her father came up with that one.

A nice insight into Harry as a father and husband I think he would be a good one and how he and his children worked to find Stanley and keep the peace.

A great line "Sometimes sneezing made things fly into your hand, but it wasn't working now."

The thoughts of James were brilliant so many great lines "He was really smart. So was Mom, when she wasn't fat and mad" The baby comment was good too as was the line about Selene's hair.

A nice line to end things. Thanks again for this I look forward to what you post next.
2/9/2014 c4 Pyro-Neko-Isis
Love It!
2/8/2014 c3 1Inferius1957
This was an..."unusual" story...but I dig Harry & Luna...so it's all good.

]-)
2/8/2014 c4 SomeGuyFawkes
Uh? Ah.
Thanks for the update.
2/8/2014 c3 SomeGuyFawkes
Nice.
2/8/2014 c3 Guest
Awesome story - very funny!
2/8/2014 c3 38Innortal
Great humor as always.
2/8/2014 c3 Slytherin66
This was fantastic with some great insight into how Harry and Luna happened.

A good Luna line "Would you care to confirm my grizzledness? And perhaps scratch an itch for me?"

I liked finding out how Luna was able to do her job and not get hurt and how Harry was able to give up being an Auror.

Harry's reputation with the ladies is good to know and a nice line "damp underthings are common to both, but the source of the dampness is entirely different"

I did feel a bit sorry for Harry being thrown over but it was a snorkack.

Luna did try hard to get her man I am pleased things worked out and Luna ended up being mouth-watering as its not often she get to really inspire lust in Harry.

A good line to end thing "This family is not that pure-blooded"

Thanks for this I hope you will most more or have a one shot with the plushie Snorkack Stanley.
2/8/2014 c3 17duskrider
This is a fun story.
2/5/2014 c2 Spinnerofdark
Too cute
12/4/2013 c1 5aalens
Love Luna. Love this fic. You have an incredible gift for humour and story telling.
97 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »