for Crack Investigator

12/5/2012 c1 64Technomad
This does sound like our Luna. And I can easily see her politely, but relentlessly, keeping after Harry until he comes to his senses about her.

"Luna had been non-confrontational, but absolutely unyielding...classic Luna." -A quote from another fic
12/5/2012 c1 noylj
Fun.
Thirteen is many times a good time of puberty.
12/5/2012 c1 10gryffinsdoor
Luna Harry - can't get enough! Brilliant.
12/5/2012 c1 Spring Raine
Perfect! Thank you!
12/5/2012 c1 10The Mad Mad Reviewer
I suppose this makes up for murdering Luna in Coach Granger. Maybe. A little bit. Just a smidgen, really.
12/5/2012 c1 9Number Six-Sixtysix
You need to put that buuny back in the egg - it ain't quite ready yet.
Partly because it's nowhere near Easter. But mostly because you only have the bare bones of a story here.
Granted, I'm not entirely certain how you would turn a tv cop/detective dramady into a full length story. You'd have to come up with a recurring villain, who keeps getting away at the last, as well as a number of one shot villains for Harry to be baffled by, only for Luna to come in and be completely crazy, yet solve the case.
Then near the end, it takes a twist for the dark/gritty, and the recurring villain gets taken out for reals (or does he?/ sequel possibility) by Luna, who he temporarily knocked sensible by accident whilst kidnapping their son.

... I should probably stop reading fics/writing reviews at three in the morning...
12/5/2012 c1 10Wonderbee31
That was a sweet fic, with a Luna who was quite...Luna in her own way, and just fun to see them be able to work out together with each other.
97 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7