for Eternity - Sequel to Humanity

10/3 c20 38BeyondTheMoon1203
I love the ending to this story! I enjoyed every single second of it. The storyline is amazing and I love how you showed the familial relationship between the Guardians! Great job! :D
12/16/2019 c6 Elyse
This was absolutely amazing! Please please PLEASE write another one!
9/12/2016 c1 1ben-is-tired
GOOD JOB!
2/14/2016 c9 99thProblem
Oh I feel dark Jack approaching? Hopefully :D
11/9/2015 c2 5brook.messner.3
I talked to Bill Joyce on Twitter. He said that everyone called Jack's sister Flea and I think her real name is Elizabeth. After his paralyzed wife
11/1/2015 c20 24Lmb111514
Amazing job on this story, I loved the idea and can't wait to read more of your stories, full length or not. Thank you for taking the time to write this story and pushing through the writer's block; I know it's hard to do. Well, till next time!
8/27/2015 c12 Tooth
THIS IS AWESOME! You should write a book!
7/29/2015 c19 Possibility
NOOOOOOOOO! No! Not the end! Even though it was the BEST ENDING EVER! I still don't want it to end! That was amazing! I could think of a thousand more complements for you, but then I probably end up overloading my computer. well, farewell my short timed faithful friend! If we shall meet again, I shall compliment you for forever more!
7/29/2015 c16 Possibility
I love it , but hate the tension! Not to be mean or anything! Oh and I read the story you wrote in one of the past chapters when you gave blood to save a baby's life! That's so amazing! Your a hero! Seriously!
7/29/2015 c13 Possibility
HOLY MOTHER OF STUFF AND NONSENSE! I'm amazed! And sad. And shocked. And pained. But mostly amazed! I love your story! I love the spine tingling sinister ( sinister's a VERY important word for a writer to know of course. (Book quote!)) drama! And it leaves me she'll shocked and thrilled! Lead on! Let's play with words! We shall wordplay!
Post script; not really sure what that meant... Oh well!
7/29/2015 c10 Possibility
Your writing skills are great! I wish I was that good! I've never read a Fanfiction this original or awesome before!
7/29/2015 c9 Possibility
Your still cease to amaze me! Your writing skill is incredible! The way you describe things is breathtaking! And I love how you weave the emotional state of the characters into inky black words. Sorry I got a little poetic. any way, I continue to love you and you writing new friend!
7/29/2015 c4 Possibility
You're amazing! Your idea about the spider bite is so original! I'm VERY impressed! Your writing is fantastic! On the very top of the awesome mountain in AWESOMEVILLE! I hope you like long reviews! There shall be more skilled reviewing to you on my part!
~your new friend, Possibility¥
7/28/2015 c3 ILoveJackFrost
JACK! I loved humanity it was amazing but take it easy on Jackie ok?
5/19/2015 c2 nerves aguest
Who do you think causes book/movie characters more pain, the bad guys or the fangirls? If all fangirls ruled this worked it would be like the hunger games or something. Poor characters! See yah!
445 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »