for Unexpected Developments

8/18/2016 c1 36Eagle Dreamer
Not my favorite pairing but very cute.
8/19/2014 c1 2darkbrat
Please continue this story. I would love to have read the others reactions, particularly Thor.
2/22/2014 c1 16Gravity's Child
I want a second part when Fury tells the others! Or at least the reactions!

I loved the story.
2/21/2014 c1 1VividPhox
OMG, this is the first Loki/Nick fanfic I have ever seen. It would of been cool if Nick had his potty mouth but that doesn't matter. This fanfic has made my day, thx!
12/28/2013 c1 24go.suck.on.a.lemon
Oh god. I ship it. How did that happen. I'm torn between brain bleach and further reading.
3/27/2013 c1 5Kalavel Loki
This pair is so fucking cute!
please, tell me you will wrotte more, the world need more Fury/Loki!
2/15/2013 c1 2skydancer2ooo
Poor Fury, he'll have to face Thor now. No doubt Clint has told Tony and Tony is making excellent jokes for the next time he sees Fury. Heimdall has no doubt delivered the news to Odin. Nice piece!
1/1/2013 c1 Mickysusu
Absolutely loved this! Thanks for sharing_
12/13/2012 c1 HappyHateDay
Odd, I never thought to pair these two... I ship everyone, why did this not come into my mind? This was funny by the way.
12/13/2012 c1 19Quantumphysica
LOL! LOOOOOL!
This was absolutely awesome. I have always thought there was tension between Loki and Fury xD
12/9/2012 c1 3JuMiKu
Ah, Fury needn't worry. They are quite used to various men, animals and body parts knocking Loki up. What he needs to worry about is grandpa throwing the baby into other realms, imprisoning them, killing them or using them as animals of burden.
12/7/2012 c1 Guest
Poor Clint and Phil. XD
This was -Oh My Glob- good. Would like to see a sequel to this.
This was Awesome! MORE!
12/6/2012 c1 38Hiddlestoner1031
Sequel please! :) or two or three... or more! Sorry, I love this type of story, and it was amazingly well written :) keep up the amazing work!
12/6/2012 c1 28Sharem
Oh dear lord...this was something that I didn't expect. But it was hilarious! This has so many possibilities and I would love to see a sequel or a continuation...:)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service