for Not as Grimm as it Seems

9/12 c42 1DarkGoddessAluthri
I’m so glad to see another chapter of this! I hope the inspiration continues. I think this fic is adorable and well written. Cheers!
9/12 c42 1w- easy enough
Everyone: Harry! Are you ok?! *panic*
Harry: This is just another Tuesday... wow, it's been really peaceful this week.
9/12 c42 1RavenMadHatter
SQUEEEE
I love when you update this story every chapter has an impact on the actual story it seems. And they are all so in character. I'd also like to thank you and tell you how grateful I am that your still writing chapters for this story. I look forward to future chapters, when ever they may be updated ;)
9/12 c42 IamOminous
I am both surprised, and extremely happy that your still continuing this! Its absolutely amazing! I can't wait to find out who made that threat! (also they couldn't have picked a worse target, I mean attacking harry potter is equivalent of trying to rob a gun store. :p)
9/12 c42 1malinkody
Aw maan, still no wizard reveal huh. Love the short update though, even if it has been a while. There's just too few stories in this category. Just absolutely adore your little chapters. Thank you for writing again.
9/12 c42 tinnire-isallihear
I always get super happy to see an update from this story. Thank you for all your hard work!
9/12 c42 DarkRavie
9/12 c42 4Greatazuredragon
Nice chapter, good work.
9/12 c42 Guest
Love it
9/12 c42 fmoura98
I always click the link the moment I see a new chapter from this story.
Thanks for the update.
F.
9/12 c42 pipper11
I was rereading this story after your update and I was struck by how dragon like Harry is in this story. He has a wealth of secrets, hidden power and calm. Not a rage dragon but a very "I have seen shit you would not believe and my give a damn is broken" chill kind or dragon. He was unwillingly displaced for some reason but is now adapting to a new home and horde (bakery/nest/friends). He is an overpowered charicter watching in vague baffement and amusment as these overexitable but somewhat endearing charicters flutter through their lives all around him. It would be interesting if in fit of nostalgia he choose to go through with the animagus transformation. Would he be a dragon or something else?
9/12 c42 1Jiggaly-Ribbs
Happy you updated!
9/12 c42 Guest
Lovely! ️
9/12 c42 23Blitza
Gonna be honest. I appreciate this update sooooooo much. My dog is teething and has an upset stomach and i had to pick up my parents from the hospital last night due to a drunk idiot totaling their car (no one was hurt, not even the idiot thank goodness). I'm really thankful for your update. Its a nice little sunbeam in my day right now.
9/12 c42 xDarklightx