for Perfect

7/31/2013 c1 11NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou
KEEP GOING!
2/21/2013 c1 4Aurora of Moonblade
This is a truly great way to start a story! I am completely hooked. I love your plot, and can't wait to see what you post next. Poor Usagi, though. We just can't help putting her in the worst situations and seeing what happens. lol
1/22/2013 c1 6aquafina rain
ahhh it's been awhile since i've visited this section and i'm glad i found this! i'm really intrigued with the way everything is going to work out and what the plot is.

you get into the minds of the characters very well, hiiro especially. it's upsetting to see all that complete and utter angst and my heart is like no hiiro it's okay don't go! (but omg that picture on his caller id is so cute even though the two of them make me puke with just how darn cheesy they are bahaha)

i also like the idea that trowa wants to keep being trowa rather than triton bloom bc if he isn't really triton then who is he?! ugh trowa is like one of my favorites and that also makes me so sad :(

oh minako you cute little brush of sunshine ;; her interactions with duo and trowa are already so endearing lmao. i'm just waiting to see what kind of role she's going to play. of course, i'm expecting this fic to be a little darker (?) so who knows! i anticipate.

and usagi! project serenity! perfect soldierS ahh what is going on! oh my goodness and mamoru too! i was not expecting it to take this sort of turn but i can't say i dislike it. this is quite exciting haha :) i look forward to more.
12/21/2012 c1 qube
Please don't be a story that will never go beyond a great first chapter.
12/16/2012 c1 18Venusian Angel
I am glad to see a new GW/SM story on here that has the other senshi in it instead of just Usagi.
It is pretty good so far and I look forward to reading some more since this fandom is pretty dead now.
I am curious as to what the couples will be. I personally am a huge fan of Trowa and Mina and I am hoping you will continue with their interactions. I also like friendship between Mina and Duo so I loved that part of the story. Especially cause Mina is my fav.
Can't wait for the next update!
12/8/2012 c1 Mike
I really want to see where you go with this. Hope you continue.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service