for One Way Street

10/2/2019 c1 Consu
Despite the fact I really didn't see Malik as Adam love interest, I pretty much enjoyed this fanfic. All the Adam trauma and doubts about himself, it was so In character and delightful.

I am still not convinced about AdamxFaridah, but your writter skills are so good I read untill I saw the end.

We need more Deus Ex fanfics. Adam deserves them.

Congratz for the great job.
12/14/2017 c1 Guest
One of the best dx fics I've read. Great job, especially with the character voices, a lot of authors struggle with that or end up mary suing the whole thing. Not you, we get something that feels like the devs might have actually had their hands in it, thats really impressive.
4/7/2017 c1 4SabletKnight
The adventures of fly-girl and spy-boy: the story we never knew we desprately needed.
10/27/2016 c1 Alex
Wow ! This story is pure art man :D Im sad that there are soo few Deus Ex fanfictions but good thing that i found this job keep up
8/31/2016 c1 Skooma1409
So good. So unbelievably good.
8/26/2016 c1 Stoic-Wookie00
I really wish i found this a long time ago.

It was fantastic.
10/5/2015 c1 Amazed
Wao...good story... Deus EX Mankind divided is coming out soon... hopefully they give her a chance to Faridah. After Adam went through all of that...I do hope she gets the chance to help him. Well written... 11/10 and I will recommend people to read this..
9/13/2015 c1 Grz
cool, good story
4/22/2015 c1 Kartoonsnake
Damned good story. I especially loved the detail paid to the technical aspects of Jensen's augments. The characters and their interactions are done spectacularly. Definitely ove of the best fanfics I've read to date.
3/24/2015 c1 7Unfaized
A stunning story with superb character interaction and knowledge of the source material. The way the conflict of Adam is exquisite and that he himself cannot express his pain is a fantastic detail. The romantic interaction between Faridah and Adam was perfect, not too soft or to risque. I wish you good fortune in all your future endeavors.
8/13/2014 c1 1Micheal 13
gotta say really enjoyed this story hope you do more so keep up the good work
7/8/2014 c1 2jmorris1501
Given the 'mission focused' gameplay of DXHR, this story was a good way of showing the characters as more human. The Story works, and i'm a big fan of the pairing, given how the relationship between Jensen and Reed turned out. Your writing is excellent, and i look forward to reading more of your work. Well done.
7/2/2014 c1 5Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya
An interesting read but it stumbles around the setting details a bit like a bull in a china shop, which makes lore freaks like me wince every now and again, mostly a lot of the little bits surrounding Sarif, the biomod industry, so on.
6/21/2014 c1 Blaze
What I am about to say has probably been said plenty of times already, in various reviews... But, I just wanted to 'give my compliments to the chef', as it were.

Firstly, it is painfully hard to find good fanfiction for JensenxMalik. This story is not only good, but arguably the best I have ever read... It is thoughtful and introspective, whilst keeping the characters true to themselves, and making sure that the authors knowledge of the game was not reflected on the characters themselves.

Secondly, the scene in Adams' apartment was possibly one of my favourite 'intimate-but-non-sexual' scenes from any fanfiction I've ever read. It was sensual and seductive, without being overtly raunchy. Just the way I like it.

Basically, you managed to utterly nail the personalities of the characters, and somehow managed to stay faithful to said characters throughout, even when placing them into situations entirely of your own making.
I earn my living by writing, and I find myself envious of your ability!

Anyway, to wrap up, keep doing what you are doing! And I hope to have the privilege of reading your work again some time.
3/16/2014 c1 1lindleya1
I love this story. I like how you've included details from the game but you haven't just made'it a 'playthrough' fic. Also, I loved the part where the VTOL crashes in Hengsha, because it's very similar to my game :) All the way through it was stun-gun and non-lethal takedowns. Get to that bit, I pull out the revolver with explsives mod and the blades and it's "You. Don't. Touch. Malik!''
It would be interesting to see a continuation of this. Keep up the good work :D
Adam