for Per Ardua Ad Astra

11/7 c12 lou2003us
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
9/28 c12 Alexander gadd
Please come back to this
8/20 c12 Smokinbarrrel
I realise that this is a long shot, but is there any chance of you continuing this at some point in time? It is rather well done, and it is a take on HP x-overs that I have not yet read )until now that is). Regardless of your intentions, thank-you for posting this, it was a good read.
7/25 c12 Sleepygirl68
I like this story.
Maybe one day it will be finished, as I would like to read the rest of it.
Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
7/23 c12 TankerMDK
I miss this story so much. Just re-read what's been posted on it and I'm impressed even still years later.
7/22 c4 HCHTELEGOTH
Just so you know AS90 are tracked vehicles with a turret what you described there sounds more like the L118 light gun
5/6 c12 blackstat51
Love the storyline and wish to see more.
5/6 c8 1D72
I like the idea of Lantean medical technology stripping Harry of his plotty scars and Phoenix Tattoo, shame you didn't go hard enough to actually do that.

I realize this fic is essentially dust, but I HATE Harlequin scars being plot significant, and you gave Harry two of those bullshit scars.

So having a Lantean Med bay erase those scars, and his tattoo, That would have been cool, from my standpoint.

Fuck the anakin skywalker eye bisection.
4/13 c3 2Lordlexx
Being a military based fic doesn't mean we need all the gritty details of every single peice of equipment.

On top of that.. really? Harry's now a male Storm? Maybe its just me and I can't see a point of a Harry Potter fic that doesn't have magic in it, but thats pretty lame to be honest. Maybe if this was an X-Men fic and not a Stargate one it wouldn't be so bad but.. I don't know.. it just doesn't fit to me. You should have just had his magic come back.
1/30 c12 Xebeca
Thanks for the story - a good read. I know it's ages since you updated this and real life will have moved on but I'd love to read more.
1/25 c4 gerald.lenard1234
the reason it's ban for inside is that it has the optional to kill the doctors trying to save the person in surgery
12/15/2020 c12 RDLV
I hope you pick this up again someday, it's really enjoyable.
12/12/2020 c1 ironhair
Reading
10/27/2020 c12 9MarvelMatt
I don't know why I decided to seek out Stargate and Harry Potter crossovers, but after reading this, I am so glad that I did.

You've focused on the actual work that goes into something like Atlantis, as opposed to doing an episode by episode run through, and maybe that's why this is so good. You portray everyone in character, allowing for, not only the changes made by Harry joining them, but also by making sure everyone is viewed as competent at their job. Bates took a dressing down here, but he took it and immediately went back to work, while looking to fix his mistakes, as you would expect a Sergeant of his calibre to do - normally fics like this one make the military look stupid or incompetent, You've done neither, allowing secondary and other overlooked characters more time to shine then they would usually be afforded, such as Beckett, Zelenka and Weir.

Harry has grown in the 9 Years since he left Hogwarts and it shows in his decisions and military thinking. His love of flying is maintained, which allows him to mesh well with Sheppard and his heroic nature endears everyone to him.

None of this has been a cliché. Harry's ATA gene doesn't make him Atlantian Superman, especially without a ZPM, even if it does allow for a friendly rivalry between him and Sheppard, who both love Atlantis. Your own love for the military is displayed in everything you've written and you do them a credit.

Speaking of love, I also love the idea of Harry/Teyla. I wasn't sure what to think when I saw it in the description, but have come around to it with ease after reading what you've written.

You've made time to get technical, but it never feels like too much. The military info is integrated seamlessly with the main body of the story and never overpowers it. In fact, given our love here for our acronyms, its often used for great effect as a comedic tool, while remaining utterly serious - the 'killhouse' bit had me laughing.

I'm not sure why you've had Harry able to control storms, which we have seen little of, but I'm sure it's building up to something - especially with the ideas of an episode called 'The Storm', coming up.

I know it's been a while since you've last updated, but I hope we get to see more from this again!
10/16/2020 c6 3tscchope
The Wraith know where Atlantis is. They spent along time sieging it. Being on the sea floor is not going to keep it from Wraith sensors.
809 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »