FanFiction.Net
for Per Ardua Ad Astra

11/25/2014 c12 4Tegasus
This is a really interesting story. I love the AU you're creating. I hope to see more soon!
11/6/2014 c8 2randomrunner14
just to let you know you messed up the times with the 1.5 mile run. A four minute pace would make Harry essentially a world class athlete and his time just over six minutes. The eight minute time you put first however is far more believable and still impressive as that is about a 5:20 mile pace which for a non-runner is very good
9/16/2014 c3 Cateagle
Yeah, and the handbasket is generally on fire, too. I daresay things are going to be rather a nasty surprise for a lot of folk.
8/22/2014 c12 Calebros
Nice story, hope there will be a new chapter soon.
8/20/2014 c12 3Borg39
Excellenct byplay between people.I cant wait for more!
8/4/2014 c12 19crocket
nice
8/4/2014 c12 1Addlcove
An interesting read, looking forward to reading more.
7/17/2014 c12 Rakaan
Loving it!
7/15/2014 c12 4mudbloodpotter05
Okay, first off, I have to say that this has got to be one of the better crossover stories I have read for these two worlds.

It is well written and very well thought out. A bit heavy on the military jargon and very detailed battle scenes, but still very fantastic.

Also, I wanted to point out, and please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that 'chuck' didn't show up until the very end of season one or even after and into season two due to Peter grodin dying upon the ancient space station in some of the final episodes in season one. Not a huge issue, cause I liked chuck, but I couldn't help but notice that you said you wanted to stick to certain things because they weren't in circulation yet in the timeframe of this story. Just a point, and again, I could be wrong.

This is an amazing story and really want to see what you've got coming next! As a point of note, reading this over the last two days has seen me put season one into my player...which has been too long since it's seen an sg1 or Atlantis play through. I especially want to see the 'before I sleep' episode play through I. Your story as it covers the "other" weir in hibernation in Atlantis.

Keep up the amazing work and please update soon! I know life can be hectic though. But we're pushing almost four months since your last...

Hope to see you post soon!
7/13/2014 c12 LifeIsAGreatAdventure
Nice job on this story. One thing in ch11, Its The University of Chicago, Not Chicago University as you have it. A minor bug to swat at some point along the way. Looking forward to seeing how you integrate Harry into the SGA universe when you get back to this story. Thanks for your hard work on it.
7/11/2014 c12 Murtag172
I love this story and can't wait for the next update. do you know of any stories that are similar?
7/3/2014 c1 Trance20666
nice start
just wondering what powers Harry will have
does he have the ATA Gene
is that how he got his abilities?
did he always have them,
but his magic covered them up?
or were them something he gains after the burnout?
he joins the military?
isn't he too young?
maybe there will be timeskips?
hope he gets to Atlantis soon
what would the timeline for Stargate be?
season 1?
will he go with them when they first go with the Atlantis expedition?
or when reinforcements come when the city is under attack by the Wraith?
Trance
7/2/2014 c12 dispassioneight
Awesome
6/23/2014 c12 anja.quickert.9
:-)
6/22/2014 c12 BlackRevenant
Good one.

Just all round good.

The action was nice, though I'm not a sniper kinda guy. More of a ground pounder shotguns and explosions lol. Funny that I hate CoD and crap.

I enjoyed the reaction of Teyla. It was very "her" for lack of a better word. I have only passing knowledge of Atlantis, so I cant sat she is entirely in character. But the Teyla we met and grew to understand in THIS story, reacted as I expected her to.

Well done.