FanFiction.Net
for Per Ardua Ad Astra

10/22/2013 c11 Guest
Please try to update soon.
10/22/2013 c11 9Cataclysmic
Love your story can't wait for more :)
10/22/2013 c11 Scathing reviewer
One of my biggest pet hates in the SGA fandom is that no matter how AU a story gets, SGA1 never, ever, get the ZPM from Dagan. Infact, I've seen some AU writers go to ridiculous lengths to make sure the SGA team don't get it. I dare you to break the mold. Please.
10/20/2013 c1 Dorian Maelus Black
Harry Potter without magic, why even bother making it a crossover when you could have written a Stargate Atlantis fanfic? Seriously, by taking magic away from the story you've eliminated everything that is cool about HP.
10/20/2013 c7 Scathing reviewer
Definitely like this story, but slightly over how whiny Harry is about McKay. We get he doesn't like McKay, but does he have to make a silent snide comment every time Mckay talks? He's happy enough to let Teyla go on and on... Be careful of character bashing, perhaps.
10/17/2013 c11 SemenDemon
Very good story I can't wait to read about the fall out between Harry and Tayla when she finds out.
10/7/2013 c11 JonnyG
Its too bad we could not see a dursley reaction to harry being a soldier, and being awarded those medals.
10/6/2013 c8 5plums
I was really hoping the healing bed would heal Harry's magic. He didn't even ponder it when he examined the medical information.
10/4/2013 c11 Macilnar
I can't wait until they get a ZPM. I really want to see how things will change with an AI helping them. Another thought has occurred to me; the events of mid-1st season won't have to happen since Harry can minipulate the weather, which is good because I hate the Geni.
10/1/2013 c11 Guest
Awesome story. I look forward to reading more.
10/1/2013 c11 Wulffe
Very good story so far ..

I'm enjoying it a lot ..

;-}
10/1/2013 c11 28Kairan1979
Great update.
Looking forward to see more of Hermione.
I liked Bates chewed up... twice. He could destroy everything Harry did to win the trust of Anthosians.
P.S. I have no problems with Harry's medal haul. It's Harry Potter we are talking about, you worked hard to show us that he is exceptional, not to mention his special abilities.
10/1/2013 c5 2DannyBoy2k
Not that it matters, per se, after all, it is YOUR story...but if we're to pick from the world where we READ said story...that would be the Mk.14 EBR, not the M-14. And also, the EBR isn't a sniper rifle, it's a marksmans rifle.
A marksmans rifle is an accurized weapon, but it isn't a pure snipers tool, shown, among other things, by the fact that it is capable of selective fire.
9/27/2013 c11 3wolfey141
you know i would love to see your harry potter in stargate universe
9/24/2013 c3 HaywireEagle
I love the idea, but you lost me when it came to Harry having weather influencing abilities.
829 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »