FanFiction.Net
for Per Ardua Ad Astra

8/26/2015 c8 9Firefly9202002
You could have used the excuse that they could have started making the jokes themselves out of desperation for new jokes.
8/26/2015 c12 1ClaMiAl
Oooh, what a ride! At first I was a bit hesitant to read this fic, since it seems rather similar to phoenix catcher's story "Cast between worlds", but boy am I clad I did! Seeing Harry kick ass - wizard or otherwise - was very satisfying, and a military-trained Harry puts a very interesting perspective on things. I also found all the tidbits about military jargon and procedure and thinking very fascinating. There were a couple of instances where it seemed a bit too much...say, for example, where it talked about the different weapons. Since I am not familiar with any of these weapons to beging with, knowing only the P90, and that solely from watching Stargate SG1/Atlantis, that whole discussion of which weapons shoots which bullets and is heavier, has a longer range, etc...that was all sort of wasted on me and actually detracted from the story for me. I also found it kind of superfluous to read all that background information on this Mawhinney character, but who knows, perhaps that will come in useful later on.

Anyway, the story was great and made it difficult for me to tear myself away from my computer. I can't wait to read more, to see what happens next. Will the Atlantis Expedition start some sort of offensive against he wraith using that transmitter? How will Teyla and Harry's relationship evolve? What role will Hermione play? How will Harry's presence affect what happened in the tv show? I look forward to finding out!
7/17/2015 c12 Albionia
Just found this story and read it through to here. I wish you'd continue it - it's brilliant, amazing, wonderful. I AB-SOL-UTE-LY LOVE IT :D!
7/17/2015 c11 Albionia
Brilliant, absolutely superb chapter. Outstanding, amazing :D!
7/13/2015 c12 9Firefly9202002
Really enjoy this story looking forward to the next chapter.
6/18/2015 c12 Kell1310
Really joying
6/17/2015 c12 16DownloadWasTaken
More than a year since an update. I do hope you're still kicking or at least writing.
6/10/2015 c12 harrysowl
Ok good story so far but when is the update and how is Hermione doing
5/5/2015 c12 DyingInnocence
Will there be more?
5/4/2015 c5 DyingInnocence
One day I'll find a story where Sumner lives.
4/29/2015 c12 TessFan
This is very interesting! Love it.
4/24/2015 c11 9YDdraigGoch94
I dunno whether you're planning on continuing on from this, or rebooting it, but something caught my eye in the chapter that doesn't make sense.

After I read your Harry's medals list, I did a little extra digging to see what was what, but I can't seem to find an OSM for Iraq. I could find more information for Afghanistan and Sierra Leone, but the only other one I could find was one for the Democratic Republic of Congo. I know you like to go for military realism, so I was wondering whether this is an error on your part, or whether I'm just not looking hard enough.
4/18/2015 c12 CaBuckeye
Go Army! If I had to have a representative of the US Army present on Atlantis, it would have to be him! You are creating this story very well. It is easy to follow and makes me want to continue to follow it.
4/14/2015 c12 Mikle Silver
Is there any chance that this story will be continued? I think that this is best and most thought-out Crossover HP and SG from all that i read. It is really good and it is also sad if it is abandoned fanfic. Just hope to read more.
4/6/2015 c7 Biblio388
Don't really know anything about the SG:A series so everything is a surprise to me. Does make for some interesting reading and funny situations. Good chapter. Like learning new things during the chapter itself as well as seeing how everyone interacts.
829 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »