FanFiction.Net
for Per Ardua Ad Astra

4/5/2015 c5 Biblio388
Lots of ground covered but I enjoyed all of it. I much prefer the longer chapters in stories I read as opposed to two or three shorter ones for the same content. Keeps the story flowing smoother for me. Can't wait to read more.
4/5/2015 c4 Biblio388
Awesome. Not many words weaker than that can describe this chapter. This is now one of my all time favorite 'wrapping up' battles for this particular enemy. I don't see a way that you could have made that any cooler without going to ridiculous extremes. Looking forward to reading more if I can expect something like this in the future as well.
4/5/2015 c3 Biblio388
Neat. Definitely having fun so far. Read your HP/NCIS crossover first as I am not a big fan of Stargate but had to look into this after reading that twice and just being curious how this one will turn out. Enjoy your writing style and the free lessons on military jargon that comes with each chapter. Can'r wait to read more.
4/1/2015 c12 Guest
Please, please continue!
3/19/2015 c12 14W1ttyB4nterismyJ4m
Woof! Definitely looking forward to reading future chapters! This was well worth the effort to find and read; in fact I'm looking forward to reading your other works as well! Keep up the great work! I am anticipating your future updates!
3/7/2015 c12 Guest
Awesome fic! love it! BAMF Harry!
2/13/2015 c12 3Spidey-phd
What a great read! Funny, entertaining, and professional. I really appreciate the analysis of the relative strengths and weaknesses of the various players in the SGA-verse AND that the analysis is being subtly woven throughout the story (rather than made into a boring lecture or report). I'm really looking forward to seeing the Genii and Satedans, as well as more exposure to the AIs.
1/31/2015 c8 bao-earthdragon
Isn't Hemera a greek primordial? If you don't know, what primordials are - just in case - they are the generation before the greek Titans. And those are the ancestors of the gods. Hemeras domain is the daylight, her mother is nyx...
Why would Telya use her name in a phrase?
Otherwise a brilliant chapter :)
1/28/2015 c12 pianomouse
Enjoying the crossover, it is not easy to find well written ones. Hope you write more.
1/9/2015 c12 Bluesnowman
Very Very nice story so far. I do hope that you continue it.
1/7/2015 c5 13Steve2
Interesting. Are you going to continue this story? It hasn't been updated for some time.
1/2/2015 c12 Macilnar
Harry should ask the AI if Atlantis has a means of storing mass amounts of energy then see if the Expedition can channel lightning strikes to said storage area. If there is and they can channel the power, then he can start charging the city with lightning strikes. Yes, it would mean revealing his abilities but the benefit far outweighs any fallout from his disclosure.
12/13/2014 c12 7bigfan22
This has truly been an outstanding story. I have to say it's the best SGA crossover that I've had the pleasure to read. I love the way you are developing the relationship with Teyla, and while I'm bummed about Harry not having Magic, you more than made up for it with his new abilities. Great job so far, and I hope we get another update soon!
12/11/2014 c12 Artur Hawkwing1
Love this story thanks so much for all the time and energy you put into it.
12/9/2014 c12 31monbade