FanFiction.Net
for Harry & the three ghosts

2/18/2019 c3 mangosmum
It's my first Harry Potter fan fiction story and I have to confess that some of the names I didn't remember! I'm a tad confused about the first chapter with Ron showing jealousy and anger. Understandable. But then nothing else with him. No further angst or jealousy? It's a good story and I am glad that I stopped to read it
10/2/2014 c3 2NovelLady
This is rather cute! I liked how history changed and Harry got his happy ending!
12/27/2012 c3 20theredrobin
Nice. Have you ever seen that made-for-TV Christmas film called "Three Days" (it has Kristen Davis and Reed Diamond in it, if that rings any bells)? Your story, at least the way the ending wrapped up, reminds me of it a little.
12/27/2012 c2 theredrobin
Oh no, what happened to Teddy? He drowned in the Black Lake? Or did Snape have something to do with Teddy's death and that's why Harry is yelling at him?
12/27/2012 c1 theredrobin
Finally got a moment - I told you!

Interesting idea to mash together the plot of "A Christmas Carol" with "Harry Potter" characters. I'm glad you mentioned this to me. I'm off to read the rest.
12/23/2012 c3 16Bloodfire87
Aw...that's so sweet...rushed a little but I can understand it...Wonderful story all around and just in time for Christmas! :D Cheers and Merry Christmas!

Bloodfire87
12/23/2012 c3 DrAmIoNeLoVeR1154
I really liked this story! It was nice to read so close to Christmas! :)
12/23/2012 c3 happylady
I love it, the ending was wonderful
Happy Holidays
12/13/2012 c2 pawsrule
Fantastic story! Can't wait for more.
12/13/2012 c2 happylady
Great post
You have to let him go back! Please so he can change things
Hurry up and post!
Until next time
12/8/2012 c1 happylady
That was wonderful
Until next time
12/8/2012 c1 35robert32514
Uh, ok. Don't hate on Harry plz.
12/8/2012 c1 10abundance-of-neverland
brilliant idea! Love the orignal story so I hope this one is as good! Contiune please!