for The Prince Defends Her Honor

3/17/2017 c1 FanMale
Love this little vignette. Please tell me where I can locate your story "Lady Ella" I have searched everywhere and have not been successful.
11/5/2016 c1 team.k.putt
This vignette made me curious about your story Lady Ella, have you removed it? Because I can't seem to find it. It's a pity.
4/22/2013 c1 purpleartist19
Really good story
PLZ UPDATE SOON
12/11/2012 c1 1juliabrandi
Nice! I've loved to see Prince Simon stand up to protect Ella :)
Romantiiic!
12/10/2012 c1 deactivated-hcIb034000
"He had practically thrown himself at her, and that did not sit well with his pride, but every time he remembered her scent and her laugh, and the way it felt to hold her… he sighed. She was complicated—a complicated, proud, wounded girl with a past, and dark eyes full of things he didn't understand but wished to."

I love being able to see things from his perspective! That makes it all the more interesting and I can understand who he is more than I did before. Besides, COMEUPPANCE. Take that, Lady Chesney. Even though I do not like her, I like her character - the way she is written. Nasty people are fun to read about in stories, especially when done right.

So lovely, my dear. Elfine
12/10/2012 c1 1MortalMeg
Hey! Once again this is amazing! I liked the way he handled Lady Chesney, it's like something out of a proper film or something! I especially like the last sentence - it's so cute :)
12/10/2012 c1 noagnes
Thank you, thank you! I'm so glad you fulfilled my wish! It obviously couldn't fit in the story, but it's so satisfying!
I love love love Simon, ad the peek into his mind you just provided makes him even more endearing. It's just perfect that he dislikes using the power of his station to threaten people but he can play the role to perfection. I, too, feel that Lady Chesney's hatred might tempt her to do something unreasonable -it remains to be seen whether self-preservation instinct will prevent that.
I'm glad that he is ready to take on the challenge of wooing Ella and thinks it would be fun...I can hardly wait to see this fun!
I'm afraid I don't understand the meaing of the word peruse in the context of your last sentence. (Maybe it's because English isn't my native language, sorry - anyway, I wish your muse good luck to write the wooing!)
12/9/2012 c1 20Jimli
Ooo! That was nearly vicious!

I almost hope she tries something too, and the kind of venomous creature that she is, she very well may...

Jimli
12/9/2012 c1 2Caroline Lily-ann Youla
Ooooh, good for Simon, let him have fun
12/9/2012 c1 7Mother of Tears
Wonderful!
12/9/2012 c1 1Mikado X Goddess
LOVE IT!
12/9/2012 c1 7J Luc Pitard
Simon handled this beautifully (and exactly the sort of class warfare that this country- but I digress...) She's definitely getting her comeuppance. Simon had better hope she doesn't start anything against Ella, though. It wouldn't be quite as cut and dry as he thinks because she'll have many of the young, noble women wishing she were dead as soon as they find out she's with the prince. Nothing personal, just that it's not them. Others would also use this as a power play. If his threats push Lady Chesney into another courtier's arms, it could make his protection more difficult. Still, love his attitude and his last thoughts on how the chase will make the courting all that much more fun.
12/9/2012 c1 4spongebox1
loved this!
12/9/2012 c1 19Be Rose
Thank you for this vignette. It would never have done for Simon to tell all this to Ella. The way she is still so unsure and frightened of her stepmother, the full story would send her into hiding in the smallest mouse-hole she could find.

"he had the uneasy feeling that Ella would never be entirely safe as long as she was free"
I fear Simon is absolutely right. There's no telling what she might do. Her hatred for Ella will have increased after this and the woman is mad enough to try anything.

Don't let us wait too long for an update of 'Lady Ella' and thanks again for this little gem.